Bedlington x Greyhound

• Replies 912
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Personally, I prefer to see things, with my own eyes,...and then, come to a conclusion...I believe it is always the fairest way..?.

Good sensible comments lads... I know for a fact, that certain coursing Studs can command a high price for their services, and any resulting pups will not be sold cheap. Obviously, when a br

Aggression is often confused with gameness imo. I've seen plenty of gassy aggressive dogs' arse fall out when things get real.  

Posted Images

if folk pay silly money for dogs the dealers will keep rubbing there hands together and keep knocking them out ?just because you don't pay the silly money don't mean you don't value a dog , when I get a pup it stays with me for good , you only get out what you put in if it cost nowt or a grand ?

• Like 4
7 hours ago, dogmandont said:

There’s cnuts in every walk of life and the lurcher game ain’t no different, in fact I’ve met more lying scumbags through my time in the dog game than any other part of my life. For some people money comes before dogs but for me it’s the other way round. 

What I should have said as well is that I’ve also made lifelong friendships and some of the most genuine lads you could come across, I could fill my kennels twice over with quality animals both terriers and lurchers and not a penny would change hands. 

• Like 3
18 minutes ago, dogmandont said:

What I should have said as well is that I’ve also made lifelong friendships and some of the most genuine lads you could come across, I could fill my kennels twice over with quality animals both terriers and lurchers and not a penny would change hands. 

How it should be buddy 

• Like 2
1 hour ago, Loton Moocher said:

if folk pay silly money for dogs the dealers will keep rubbing there hands together and keep knocking them out ?just because you don't pay the silly money don't mean you don't value a dog , when I get a pup it stays with me for good , you only get out what you put in if it cost nowt or a grand ?

My prick cost next to bugger all.. The journey to get him here, cost a lot ?

18 hours ago, W. Katchum said:

Why do we need to pay a grand to show we appreciate the dog. Ain’t feeding it walking it grafting it an paying its vets bills enough? Or fact Iv never passed on a dog before in me life, how about the fact Iv paid for every dog I ever had bar a couple an paid anywhere between 60 to 400 for the pups Iv had after using transporter or travelling the country to get em,

iv jis booker a pup, didn’t even ask the price or ferry ticket price never mind the fuel to drive the length of England an Ireland to collect it mate.

so with all them facts, surely I’m allowed to moan that some daft fcuker thinks a beddy grey pup is worth 650 ?

cos ye paid a lot for a dog don’t mean shite, out local blue cross rescue is full a designer dogs that deffo wasn’t cheap?

the price is not important  catch, what rattles my cage is folk saying they should only be this or that price. as though they are worthless disposable rubbish.

1 hour ago, two crows said:

the price is not important  catch, what rattles my cage is folk saying they should only be this or that price. as though they are worthless disposable rubbish.I 

They all should be priced the same rearing price or don't breed or cull the fecking lot bar two ta choose one from no roo. Fa softly sofly approach we have a duty ta be ruthless. Atb bill

• Like 1