Bedlington x Greyhound

• Replies 912
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Personally, I prefer to see things, with my own eyes,...and then, come to a conclusion...I believe it is always the fairest way..?.

Good sensible comments lads... I know for a fact, that certain coursing Studs can command a high price for their services, and any resulting pups will not be sold cheap. Obviously, when a br

Aggression is often confused with gameness imo. I've seen plenty of gassy aggressive dogs' arse fall out when things get real.  

Posted Images

2 hours ago, Marvel said:

so 15 pages and still no pictures of these working bedlingtons ?

Pretty sad doo to be honest mate it just highlights sad facts to be honest about the real working bedlington there very thin on the ground I know 3 people who keep decent bedlingtons 2are a father an son team they do well with there’s they keep there own bedlington Lurchers bred out there bedlingtons and the other is a welsh guy that keeps works An breeds is own gear I’ve a hell of a lot of respect for the welsh guy he helped me out no end when looking for the right bedlington greyhound for my bitch I’d almost given up hope after searching for well over a year for a real bedlington greyhound he knew exactly the type I was after for the bitch an got me hooked up an in the right direction 

• Thanks 1
46 minutes ago, poxon said:

Pretty sad doo to be honest mate it just highlights sad facts to be honest about the real working bedlington there very thin on the ground I know 3 people who keep decent bedlingtons 2are a father an son team they do well with there’s they keep there own bedlington Lurchers bred out there bedlingtons and the other is a welsh guy that keeps works An breeds is own gear I’ve a hell of a lot of respect for the welsh guy he helped me out no end when looking for the right bedlington greyhound for my bitch I’d almost given up hope after searching for well over a year for a real bedlington greyhound he knew exactly the type I was after for the bitch an got me hooked up an in the right direction 

might have something to do with anyone breeding any gets called a pedler  lol

7 minutes ago, mC HULL said:

so theres not much cop about why dont you breed a few litters put abit a quality on the floor or your welsh mate 

if your answer is i only breed for myself my mates then maybe your part of the problem atb 

Yes and when he does that you will call him a peddling cxxnt

• Like 2
7 minutes ago, mC HULL said:

no if the dogs a in good order pups look well in good order hes breeding good stock hows he a peddler atb

you have already said maybe he's part of the problem. look at Hancock, Kelly, Mike brown, you can't win any breeder even if it's good will always be branded a peddler. 

exactly to many idiots jump on band wagon an say peddler if there stocks in good order and people buy i wouldnt worry about the dick heads 

what i was saying is if poxon has a bitch throws descent pups why not have a few litters put abit a quality on the floor by keeping good stuff under wrapd and not spreading it hes doing the breed no favours if that makes sense atb

9 hours ago, Marvel said:

so 15 pages and still no pictures of these working bedlingtons ?

We all waiting fa pictures I do believe there may be the odd Erth terriers about. But I aye seen none fa ten yrs. Should a used me bro beddy eakring rillington he was dual purpose small enough fa Charlie was allwzys in the ground for em good little all-rounder. Atb bill

On 10/09/2019 at 18:15, Daniel cain said:

they are still out there ,a few good lads keeping them right,seen 1 do over 8 hrs to ground in some of the hardest dirt I've ever shifted...but they will all have a drop of fell terrier in them,and be on the small side for lurcher breeding imo.....

I would give an arm and a leg for a propper tried and tested beddy not seen or heard of one for a while now an old boy that lived down road from my mams had 2 and were hard as a coffin nail never knew were they ended up when he moved  I wonder  why people stopped liking them as worker and rather put ribbons in there hair plenty of good breeds will be lost eventually