Bedlington x Greyhound

14 hours ago, C.green said:

I can abear over paranoid folk. Rather go on my own

same here greeny rather be on my tod been left in a field twice with game on the ground once with a guy off here haha last a saw of him was the soles of his air max ....probs shoulda new better when he turned up in sannies to go lamping

• Haha 2

• Replies 912
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Personally, I prefer to see things, with my own eyes,...and then, come to a conclusion...I believe it is always the fairest way..?.

Good sensible comments lads... I know for a fact, that certain coursing Studs can command a high price for their services, and any resulting pups will not be sold cheap. Obviously, when a br

Aggression is often confused with gameness imo. I've seen plenty of gassy aggressive dogs' arse fall out when things get real.  

Posted Images

2 hours ago, billhardy said:

Been view my next welp that's why I am late I have no doubt darbo kept you all happy atb bill

i dont know where you are getting that from Bill. Ive put a few comments on the thread and thats about it.

53 minutes ago, billhardy said:

A know darbo good fella neva said different. Welps a secret they'll all be wanting them. But I'll only say this it won't be cc aired on the site. Atb bill

Getting your self a bedlington greyhound bill good lad ???Not really that much a secret is it 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
55 minutes ago, billhardy said:

A know darbo good fella neva said different. Welps a secret they'll all be wanting them. But I'll only say this it won't be cc aired on the site. Atb bill

Come bill let's have a look u wont get chucked out the Mason's 

• Like 2
2 hours ago, billhardy said:

I've teld yas a secret lol atb bill

Not really a secret though is it bill You’ve said before you’ve had most conventional  crosses An you don’t rate none of them lol it’s either a malli x or a gsd x or a mix of the both ??? Any one with half a brain could work it out an the fact  you promote the cross makes it more obvious? tbh I don’t think most people on here would be after one as for most of us that cross is to much dog than most of us could use effectively??Good luck with the pup ya picked bill lad atb pox

• Like 1
3 hours ago, sandymere said:

Old Billy likes the mali or GSD hybrids, after all there needs to be one intelligent member in every working pair. ?

I don't know there sandy. Bill, and plenty of others on here, look down their noses at collie crosses, no guts, too wimpy, not enough drive, not tough enough etc etc. But they sure are intelligent, maybe too much dog for him/them. Seen it several times, collie crosses aint soft, and that innate intelligence will suss out a 'soft touch' pretty quickly. Hmmm ? food for thought

• Like 4
  • Haha 1
2 hours ago, shaaark said:

I don't know there sandy. Bill, and plenty of others on here, look down their noses at collie crosses, no guts, too wimpy, not enough drive, not tough enough etc etc. But they sure are intelligent, maybe too much dog for him/them. Seen it several times, collie crosses aint soft, and that innate intelligence will suss out a 'soft touch' pretty quickly. Hmmm ? food for thought

See if i had had a pound for every time i heard that to much intelligence for him on them wouldn't need to graft majority of them are scatty tyre biters face facts ???

• Like 1