Bedlington x Greyhound

Just now, poxon said:

Cheers for the advice fella ??I shall beat my dog properly before every run from now on just so the machine knows not to miss out shall I stop feeding it as well if I have any more misses to hit it home a little harder that a miss is not good for our working relationship. 

It cannot be that easy to upset the fecking nuggets on here,geez it used to be harder to agitate the halfwits.

• Haha 1

• Replies 912
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Personally, I prefer to see things, with my own eyes,...and then, come to a conclusion...I believe it is always the fairest way..?.

Good sensible comments lads... I know for a fact, that certain coursing Studs can command a high price for their services, and any resulting pups will not be sold cheap. Obviously, when a br

Aggression is often confused with gameness imo. I've seen plenty of gassy aggressive dogs' arse fall out when things get real.  

Posted Images

29 minutes ago, W. Katchum said:

So ye never met the type that always dragging dogs about with leads, or slapping them for pulling or not jumping or a hundred other reasons for slapping them or twatting them with lamps or whatever? 

? katch, what you on tonight? ?

1 minute ago, king said:

so you didn't fancy her then..

Nice tits,a fat arse and the ability to treat dogs as dogs,nearly all id seek in a woman,apart from the fact she could eat me out of a lardert and drink me under the table/

1 minute ago, morton said:

Nice tits,a fat arse and the ability to treat dogs as dogs,nearly all id seek in a woman,apart from the fact she could eat me out of a lardert and drink me under the table/

she had nice hair i thought aswell..

28 minutes ago, morton said:

It cannot be that easy to upset the fecking nuggets on here,geez it used to be harder to agitate the halfwits.

The only way you could upset me fella is by beating me dog  ?? the likeing hood of that happening is zero??

• Like 1

Got to love Morton coming on here on a Sunday afternoon.. post carvery/ sniff of the bar towel.  Giving it the big un... yet again!

I do know a lot of old folks (like mort)... that are or were really angry, hostile and argumentative in their dottage.

Why is it?? is it because they know the end is nigh????

Not putting any corn down.... obviously!!

• Like 1
  • Haha 4