Bedlington x Greyhound

• Replies 912
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Personally, I prefer to see things, with my own eyes,...and then, come to a conclusion...I believe it is always the fairest way..?.

Good sensible comments lads... I know for a fact, that certain coursing Studs can command a high price for their services, and any resulting pups will not be sold cheap. Obviously, when a br

Aggression is often confused with gameness imo. I've seen plenty of gassy aggressive dogs' arse fall out when things get real.  

Posted Images

3 minutes ago, morton said:

You read what your happy to read and make up the rest,its hard on the feet to kick a dog to death,easier to smack them with a spade.

as a long time dog man that you say you are morton...

you should of realised now..

that when it come's to dog's the voice is stronger than the hand...

• Like 2
8 minutes ago, W. Katchum said:

So ye never met the type that always dragging dogs about with leads, or slapping them for pulling or not jumping or a hundred other reasons for slapping them or twatting them with lamps or whatever? 

such folk are best avoided katchum..

• Like 1
Just now, king said:

as a long time dog man that you say you are morton...

you should of realised now..

that when it come's to dog's the voice is stronger than the hand...

ive never raised a voice that taught a dog more than 6ft of water pipe.

• Haha 2
Just now, poxon said:

In what scenario would a lamp dog need a good hiding Morton? Just curious to what would warrant the good hiding 

if the dog missed mortons arsehole with the first push..

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
Just now, king said:

maybe because your dogs think you are a cnut..

An harsh cnut that never fed a useless cur,ive never owned a mutt that failed to leave a kennel and not greet me first,thats possibly not entirely true because a few of them prefered my wife,traitors.

2 minutes ago, morton said:

An harsh cnut that never fed a useless cur,ive never owned a mutt that failed to leave a kennel and not greet me first,thats possibly not entirely true because a few of them prefered my wife,traitors.

barbara woodhouse has got feck all on you morton..you hero..

• Like 1
Just now, king said:

barbara woodhouse has got feck all on you morton..you hero..

The chain strangler,i liked her,not enough to get her pregnant,enough to respect the fact she pissed off the establishment and got things done.I can see why she would upset many on here as she had more balls than the average male lurcher owner now.

Just now, morton said:

The useless fecking thing missed its 22nd rabbit.

Cheers for the advice fella ??I shall beat my dog properly before every run from now on just so the machine knows not to miss out shall I stop feeding it as well if I have any more misses to hit it home a little harder that a miss is not good for our working relationship. 

1 minute ago, morton said:

The chain strangler,i liked her,not enough to get her pregnant,enough to respect the fact she pissed off the establishment and got things done.I can see why she would upset many on here as she had more balls than the average male lurcher owner now.

so you didn't fancy her then..