Bedlington x Greyhound

2 minutes ago, morton said:

Ive never owned the best lurcher,ever,ive certainly never owned the best terrier.If i state with a little honesty ive owned a few lurchers that earnt their crust and the odd terrier that frightened the odd fox  and after several decades,hunting,breeding and entering i may have an opinion,then fair enough ill put my head on the chopper and take my chances at spouting my opinion.Ive never been a legend,id not want to be tarred that way,yet ive owned a few very decent lurchers,i bred them,i entered and trained them and i hold others up to what i see as standard.The facts are that im factual and honest,do i give a flying feck that an arse like you calls me a Nob,nope.I will state with a little assurance ive bred,entered and kicked better lurchers than the likes of you,does that make me a Nob,perchance,ill live with that.

Yep and you mo fo be real ffs

• Replies 912
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Personally, I prefer to see things, with my own eyes,...and then, come to a conclusion...I believe it is always the fairest way..?.

Good sensible comments lads... I know for a fact, that certain coursing Studs can command a high price for their services, and any resulting pups will not be sold cheap. Obviously, when a br

Aggression is often confused with gameness imo. I've seen plenty of gassy aggressive dogs' arse fall out when things get real.  

Posted Images

8 minutes ago, morton said:

Ive never owned the best lurcher,ever,ive certainly never owned the best terrier.If i state with a little honesty ive owned a few lurchers that earnt their crust and the odd terrier that frightened the odd fox  and after several decades,hunting,breeding and entering i may have an opinion,then fair enough ill put my head on the chopper and take my chances at spouting my opinion.Ive never been a legend,id not want to be tarred that way,yet ive owned a few very decent lurchers,i bred them,i entered and trained them and i hold others up to what i see as standard.The facts are that im factual and honest,do i give a flying feck that an arse like you calls me a Nob,nope.I will state with a little assurance ive bred,entered and kicked better lurchers than the likes of you,does that make me a Nob,perchance,ill live with that.

Brilliant pal well done, so you've never met me or my dog but clearly you know 100% that you being a real tough guy have kicked better lurchers then me ???????????????

• Like 2
1 minute ago, poxon said:

ive Already done the maths I’ve worked out you have little man syndrome  that needs to beat his dogs to do his bidding also worked out your a baby after your little cry on here the other day about younger lads not taking you seriously or your advice nothing more than a dryed up as been You got that bit right ??The difference is most of us younger lads train our dogs get out and enjoy our dogs without giving a beating in to submission an still have fun with them an we’re suppose to look up to old c**ts like you as a person to offer sound advice as a man of wisdom in the field lol 

Ive never suffered with the little man syndrom, 6 seagulls can stand on my erection,fair enough the 6th one will have to stand on one leg..

• Haha 1

Reading back through the last few pages of this (mostly) enjoyable thread, ghouls and ghosts? Really lads? The only things that I have been wary of and possibly feared when out and about after dark in the British Isles have been very real. Two legged, bloodthirsty and aggressive yes but most definitely human and of this world.

Having said that, on occasion when a Barn Owl rises to clear a hedge in front of me when lamping on a night with a bright half moon they do look 3 times their size and have a cartoon ghost like silhouette. And when a horny fox screams close by it makes the hairs on the back of the neck stand up for a second. And a Heron rising in a half light from a stream below field level as you approach it can almost stop the heart.

But there is nothing out there that is not of this world. I would love to be proved wrong but have had no luck to date.

• Like 4
13 minutes ago, morton said:

How old are you Morton after having  dogs for seven decades late 70s or 80s fair play still out at your age 

3 minutes ago, eastcoast said:

Reading back through the last few pages of this (mostly) enjoyable thread, ghouls and ghosts? Really lads? The only things that I have been wary of and possibly feared when out and about after dark in the British Isles have been very real. Two legged, bloodthirsty and aggressive yes but most definitely human and of this world.

Having said that, on occasion when a Barn Owl rises to clear a hedge in front of me when lamping on a night with a bright half moon they do look 3 times their size and have a cartoon ghost like silhouette. And when a horny fox screams close by it makes the hairs on the back of the neck stand up for a second. And a Heron rising in a half light from a stream below field level as you approach it can almost stop the heart.

But there is nothing out there that is not of this world. I would love to be proved wrong but have had no luck to date.

I worked a couple of terriers through an overgown quarry this morning,a barn owl ghosted from nowhere and woke me up,ive worked that land for over 30 years  and never seen one there before.Seriously though what a beautiful bird,hunting as more to do with what we encounter than what we wish to encounter.

• Like 1
30 minutes ago, W. Katchum said:

We all me those folk who ain’t got balls to put it down, or brains to get most so just slap an kick the dog most time they out when the dog ain’t using it’s telepathy upto standard. Best stayed well clear of?

Eh?!!!

4 minutes ago, Blackmag said:

How old are you Morton after having  dogs for seven decades late 70s or 80s fair play still out at your age 

Cheeky twat,i must be like the average angler and exaggerate the catch,only nearly 6 decades though mucker.

• Haha 1
14 minutes ago, morton said:

Ive never suffered with the little man syndrom, 6 seagulls can stand on my erection,fair enough the 6th one will have to stand on one leg..

i heard one similar many moons ago but it was canaries and the 13th had to stand on one leg lol.

• Like 1
Just now, king said:

a man who brags of having worked dogs for decade's,

openly admit's to kicking the dog's into submision..

You read what your happy to read and make up the rest,its hard on the feet to kick a dog to death,easier to smack them with a spade.