Bedlington x Greyhound

• Replies 912
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Personally, I prefer to see things, with my own eyes,...and then, come to a conclusion...I believe it is always the fairest way..?.

Good sensible comments lads... I know for a fact, that certain coursing Studs can command a high price for their services, and any resulting pups will not be sold cheap. Obviously, when a br

Aggression is often confused with gameness imo. I've seen plenty of gassy aggressive dogs' arse fall out when things get real.  

Posted Images

3 hours ago, king said:

but strange as it is.not many people talk about animal ghost's.million's of rabbit's have been killed in the uk.

but no lamper ever say's iv'e seen a ghost rabbit..

that's because there's no ghost's lol

See a lot of bedlington pictures of them marking ghost rabbits livening in inactive warrens ????

• Haha 2
On 06/10/2019 at 20:59, Loton Moocher said:

did you use the lucas lr9 back mort best light you could get hold of ? I still got one and a lr14 ? lol

Wipac all day long,if the lurcher mis- behaved a wack from a lucas broke the lamp,the wipac was a better lamp to twat the lurcher with and if you took the lens out and carpet taped a soup tin into the middle it made a stronger and tighter beam than any lucas lamp.

• Haha 1
5 minutes ago, morton said:

Wipac all day long,if the lurcher mis- behaved a wack from a lucas broke the lamp,the wipac was a better lamp to twat the lurcher with and if you took the lens out and carpet taped a soup tin into the middle it made a stronger and tighter beam than any lucas lamp.

Asswipes who can’t train a dog properly wack there dogs because there shit owners who ain’t got a clue nothing more than that ??

• Like 1
  • Haha 2
10 minutes ago, poxon said:

Asswipes who can’t train a dog properly wack there dogs because there shit owners who ain’t got a clue nothing more than that ??

I must be the original asswipe then,ill guarantee that the odd lurcher ive bent into submission was possibly several times better that any mongrel you,ve ever pampered into the field.If they needed a slap i gave them double,if they needed a soft embrace i slept in the same bed as them.Ive owned the majority of my lurchers that only needed a raised voice to steer them my way.The very best hunting companions ive owned,lurchers and especially terriers,ive been hard as feck on,do the maths.

I must be the original asswipe then,ill guarantee that the odd lurcher ive bent into submission was possibly several times better that any mongrel you,ve ever pampered into the field.If they needed a slap i gave them double,if they needed a soft embrace i slept in the same bed as them.Ive owned the majority of my lurchers that only needed a raised voice to steer them my way.The very best hunting companions ive owned,lurchers and especially terriers,ive been hard as feck on,do the maths.

Sounds like your opening statement is spot on...

• Like 5
  • Haha 2

You been on the ale mate?

Cheers, D.

7 minutes ago, morton said:

And we have another legend of man who's had the best trained the best and is all round just the best!! Nobhead 

• Like 2
  • Haha 2
Just now, Saltmoon said:

And we have another legend of man who's had the best trained the best and is all round just the best!! Nobhead 

Ive never owned the best lurcher,ever,ive certainly never owned the best terrier.If i state with a little honesty ive owned a few lurchers that earnt their crust and the odd terrier that frightened the odd fox  and after several decades,hunting,breeding and entering i may have an opinion,then fair enough ill put my head on the chopper and take my chances at spouting my opinion.Ive never been a legend,id not want to be tarred that way,yet ive owned a few very decent lurchers,i bred them,i entered and trained them and i hold others up to what i see as standard.The facts are that im factual and honest,do i give a flying feck that an arse like you calls me a Nob,nope.I will state with a little assurance ive bred,entered and kicked better lurchers than the likes of you,does that make me a Nob,perchance,ill live with that.

• Thanks 1
4 minutes ago, W. Katchum said:

We all me those folk who ain’t got balls to put it down, or brains to get most so just slap an kick the dog most time they out when the dog ain’t using it’s telepathy upto standard. Best stayed well clear of?

Now then just wtf u on about here 

7 minutes ago, morton said:

ive Already done the maths I’ve worked out you have little man syndrome  that needs to beat his dogs to do his bidding also worked out your a baby after your little cry on here the other day about younger lads not taking you seriously or your advice nothing more than a dryed up as been You got that bit right ??The difference is most of us younger lads train our dogs get out and enjoy our dogs without giving a beating in to submission an still have fun with them an we’re suppose to look up to old c**ts like you as a person to offer sound advice as a man of wisdom in the field lol 

• Like 1