Bedlington x Greyhound

27 minutes ago, poxon said:

Not by what by whom it’s gut instinct I’m not a believer in ghosts/spirits as such or out like that but id be more scared of the living that the dead more than likely someone sat out night shooting more than likely with night vision dogs are not stupid they sense danger the dog more than likely sensed a outcome that would be no good for the both of you so didn’t want to tango with death in that direction best course of action go the opposite direction 

sometimes the feeling of being followed or being watched while out lamping alone is a weird feeling.it's the brain messing around i think..

a sheep's cough get's the sences alive lol.b***%*d sheep 

• Like 2

• Replies 912
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Personally, I prefer to see things, with my own eyes,...and then, come to a conclusion...I believe it is always the fairest way..?.

Good sensible comments lads... I know for a fact, that certain coursing Studs can command a high price for their services, and any resulting pups will not be sold cheap. Obviously, when a br

Aggression is often confused with gameness imo. I've seen plenty of gassy aggressive dogs' arse fall out when things get real.  

Posted Images

5 minutes ago, stormyboy said:

FFS lads, yas jukes fraid of ghosts??

Mines done loads single.

but strange as it is.not many people talk about animal ghost's.million's of rabbit's have been killed in the uk.

but no lamper ever say's iv'e seen a ghost rabbit..

that's because there's no ghost's lol

• Like 2
1 minute ago, king said:

but strange as it is.not many people talk about animal ghost's.million's of rabbit's have been killed in the uk.

but no lamper ever say's iv'e seen a ghost rabbit..

that's because there's no ghost's lol

You not seen watership down? ?

• Haha 1
5 hours ago, king said:

i dont know what the thought's are but i think they do look to be wise and deep thinking dog's..a terrier seems to have got that piercing stare ready to explode in a second..but the beddy x has that wise old stare about them..and i really like the expresion they have...

Fair comment, even though I stand by my original statement. I see that look in working terriers, intelligent terriers, and most of them are but it's not always recognised, appreciated or used. Open to interpretation of  course but I think I know what you mean and I agree. Thank you to Moocher 71 for sharing the photographs.

• Like 2
3 hours ago, king said:

sometimes the feeling of being followed or being watched while out lamping alone is a weird feeling.it's the brain messing around i think..

a sheep's cough get's the sences alive lol.b***%*d sheep 

I don’t really get that feeling no more freelancing I used to when I was younger because I thought I was Bob Marley an smoked the herb ?? the paranoia way immense I think it sort of trained my brain for the worst case that could happen but never did. I always keep my wits about me still when freelancing but if I got stopped an pulled up I’d admit fair cop with no hostility unless they hurt my dog it’d be like releasing the cracken

• Haha 1