Bedlington x Greyhound

• Replies 912
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Personally, I prefer to see things, with my own eyes,...and then, come to a conclusion...I believe it is always the fairest way..?.

Good sensible comments lads... I know for a fact, that certain coursing Studs can command a high price for their services, and any resulting pups will not be sold cheap. Obviously, when a br

Aggression is often confused with gameness imo. I've seen plenty of gassy aggressive dogs' arse fall out when things get real.  

Posted Images

11 hours ago, Moocher71 said:

We was out lamping few nights ago on local farm and she's walked these fields many of time but she refused to step foot in top fields just stood growling ,

i couldn't see nothing when i put lamp over the field  ,but she was haven none of it ,she pulled like hell to get away from that part of the farm ,Once she new we was heading else we're she her normal self .

any one ever had this kind of thing happen ,

Defo big cat atb bill

8 minutes ago, Moocher71 said:

Yes I think your right blacky ,when I was a young chavie we camped near a old airodrome and my dad had a German Shepard x as a guard dog ,he would face anything.

anyhow us kids went into underground tunnels on base and took the dog with us as protection,

we went down few tunnels and they was miles of them leading into large rooms that was now empty ,

we kids were all mucking about when all of a sudden the jook comes bolting by us howling its head of with his tail between his legs ,and he run back to the trailers. 

We got out and went home to find dog under the trailer not wanting to come out .

this dog worried about nothing and my dad always said the dog see the spirits left on the base ,as no living thing bothers him !

Was this base in Staffordshire atb bill

21 minutes ago, mushroom said:

Ffs ?‍♂️

Some superstitious folk on here ?

18 minutes ago, Moocher71 said:

Yes I think your right blacky ,when I was a young chavie we camped near a old airodrome and my dad had a German Shepard x as a guard dog ,he would face anything.

anyhow us kids went into underground tunnels on base and took the dog with us as protection,

we went down few tunnels and they was miles of them leading into large rooms that was now empty ,

we kids were all mucking about when all of a sudden the jook comes bolting by us howling its head of with his tail between his legs ,and he run back to the trailers. 

We got out and went home to find dog under the trailer not wanting to come out .

this dog worried about nothing and my dad always said the dog see the spirits left on the base ,as no living thing bothers him !

One night up on a ridge the wind dropped and it went cold as feck I mean shivering the dogs come close either side on me and I'd never heard either mek a noise before but they started growling then howling at nothing 

Ghosts up on that ridge

• Like 1
2 minutes ago, Black neck said:

One night up on a ridge the wind dropped and it went cold as feck I mean shivering the dogs come close either side on me and I'd never heard either mek a noise before but they started growling then howling at nothing 

Ghosts up on that ridge

Was it heart break ridge big clints platoon atb bill

1 hour ago, Black neck said:

Ghosts up on that ridge

Jooks can sence things well befor us ,and iv had that  ice cold feeling and it felt like I was being watched.

• Like 2
Just now, eastcoast said:

An intelligent terrier expression? They’re always deep in thought, dark thoughts!

i dont know what the thought's are but i think they do look to be wise and deep thinking dog's..a terrier seems to have got that piercing stare ready to explode in a second..but the beddy x has that wise old stare about them..and i really like the expresion they have...

• Like 1
2 hours ago, Moocher71 said:

Jooks can sence things well befor us ,and iv had that  ice cold feeling and it felt like I was being watched.

Not by what by whom it’s gut instinct I’m not a believer in ghosts/spirits as such or out like that but id be more scared of the living that the dead more than likely someone sat out night shooting more than likely with night vision dogs are not stupid they sense danger the dog more than likely sensed a outcome that would be no good for the both of you so didn’t want to tango with death in that direction best course of action go the opposite direction