Bedlington x Greyhound

• Replies 912
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Personally, I prefer to see things, with my own eyes,...and then, come to a conclusion...I believe it is always the fairest way..?.

Good sensible comments lads... I know for a fact, that certain coursing Studs can command a high price for their services, and any resulting pups will not be sold cheap. Obviously, when a br

Aggression is often confused with gameness imo. I've seen plenty of gassy aggressive dogs' arse fall out when things get real.  

Posted Images

23 minutes ago, two crows said:

water shrew in my back yard

DSCF7550.JPG

nice that mate......one of the few mammals that has a poisonous bite....wonder why its in the bird feed??? with it being an insectivore

• Like 1
8 minutes ago, TOMO said:

nice that mate......one of the few mammals that has a poisonous bite....wonder why its in the bird feed??? with it being an insectivore

well i never knew that tomo ?

8 hours ago, shaaark said:

Lol, well, I aint saying this to try to 'trump' you, but about 2 years ago me and a mate saw a magpie atually chasing a flock/party of long tailed tits, just missing one as they dived into some thick overhanging willow. 1st time I'd ever seen that. You ever see something like that mate, or anyone you know? ?

Or anyone reading this?

One morning whilst walking the dogs a hen blackbird come skimming past closely followed by a determined magpie who was followed by the cock blackbird who landed on a fence and started shrieking like feck, seen magpies giving the blackbirds some stick out the back aswell, Terry from Fife from across the way told me he didn't know what to do when he counted sixteen magpies down the path he usually salutes the one, but mustn't have wanted to look like he was having a seizure so carried on His way

• Like 2
  • Haha 1
4 minutes ago, W. Katchum said:

Hope it keeps coming back matex even fetches young or others at some point. They deffo use same runs an that after one established a new one, seen it watching voles as a kid for hours every weekend 

might be back in the spring the pond is teaming with insect life at one point we had the shrew a woodmouse and a vole all nipping to the feeder it was there for the robins and wagtails.

• Like 1
19 hours ago, shaaark said:

Lol, well, I aint saying this to try to 'trump' you, but about 2 years ago me and a mate saw a magpie atually chasing a flock/party of long tailed tits, just missing one as they dived into some thick overhanging willow. 1st time I'd ever seen that. You ever see something like that mate, or anyone you know? ?

Or anyone reading this?

Magpies pulled a goldfinch through the bars of his cage ?

Seen a Corbie carrying a live and kicking baby rabbit, and one chasing a baby rabbit up a road running and dodging like fook 

• Like 1

So up I goes to the hatch like

Name ?

Gerry McCarthy

He's looking at me though, over the specs like

You're not Gerry McCarthy he says

I am I says

You're not he says

I fuckun am I says

I know Gerry McCarthy says he, and you're not him

Yu fuckun eejit I says

You'd think there's more than one Gerry McCarthy in the whole of fuckun Ireland

I mean there's me father, me grandfather, my seven cousins called Gerry McCarthy, there's eighteen of us in the one area phone book 

He's still looking at me though

Here give us me money I says, or me and the other Gerry McCarthy's will beat the fuckun head off yu

6 hours ago, low plains drifter said:

So up I goes to the hatch like

Name ?

Gerry McCarthy

He's looking at me though, over the specs like

You're not Gerry McCarthy he says

I am I says

You're not he says

I fuckun am I says

I know Gerry McCarthy says he, and you're not him

Yu fuckun eejit I says

You'd think there's more than one Gerry McCarthy in the whole of fuckun Ireland

I mean there's me father, me grandfather, my seven cousins called Gerry McCarthy, there's eighteen of us in the one area phone book 

He's still looking at me though

Here give us me money I says, or me and the other Gerry McCarthy's will beat the fuckun head off yu

?‍♂️?‍♂️?‍♂️?