Bedlington x Greyhound

I would prefer ta take a chance on a big  one hard earth dog than a Bedlington fa a f1 ya will get better results   size only matters when everything equal. Ya here this herd it many times I aye bothered if my jukel don't like teeth but no soon has they got a jukel havonfga taste for em the plaudits are herd from the rooftops lol breed from a worker that gets in the ground and does a job not a pike of shite that has a open coat that holds water like a plastic  ottle wimpy shite. Atb bill

• Like 1
  • Confused 1

• Replies 912
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Personally, I prefer to see things, with my own eyes,...and then, come to a conclusion...I believe it is always the fairest way..?.

Good sensible comments lads... I know for a fact, that certain coursing Studs can command a high price for their services, and any resulting pups will not be sold cheap. Obviously, when a br

Aggression is often confused with gameness imo. I've seen plenty of gassy aggressive dogs' arse fall out when things get real.  

Posted Images

55 minutes ago, billhardy said:

I would prefer ta take a chance on a big  one hard earth dog than a Bedlington fa a f1 ya will get better results   size only matters when everything equal. Ya here this herd it many times I aye bothered if my jukel don't like teeth but no soon has they got a jukel havonfga taste for em the plaudits are herd from the rooftops lol breed from a worker that gets in the ground and does a job not a pike of shite that has a open coat that holds water like a plastic  ottle wimpy shite. Atb bill

Fecking hell bill I'll have me work cut out wi that 1

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1
2 hours ago, billhardy said:

? yep, totally agree 

6 hours ago, shaaark said:

? yep, totally agree 

Show me another terrier that offers as much as a Bedlington,any terrier,any shape,any colour or any jacket.The facts are that the Bedlington hybrid lurcher gained the recognition it hard earnt because of its prowess in the field,its reputation as an hunting lurcher overshadows any other terrier hybrid lurcher and thats a fact.Another fact is the majority of Bedlingtons used in lurcher production are shite,hybid vigour as an honest way of making up for the piss poor breeding.Throw a decent beddy into the mix,test them hard and regular,breed best to best then no other terrier infused lurcher will ever knock them off their mantle.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 3
  • Haha 2
18 minutes ago, morton said:

Show me another terrier that offers as much as a Bedlington,any terrier,any shape,any colour or any jacket.The facts are that the Bedlington hybrid lurcher gained the recognition it hard earnt because of its prowess in the field,its reputation as an hunting lurcher overshadows any other terrier hybrid lurcher and thats a fact.Another fact is the majority of Bedlingtons used in lurcher production are shite,hybid vigour as an honest way of making up for the piss poor breeding.Throw a decent beddy into the mix,test them hard and regular,breed best to best then no other terrier infused lurcher will ever knock them off their mantle.

Yep, dead right ?

1 minute ago, Balaur said:

Bull, Wheaton, Russell, .... I've never owned a beddy but the ones I've  met have been decent little dogs, what do they give to a whippet other than coat? Temperament? I've seen pure whippets do the same job, maybe not a robust though

If you want one trick ponies put the Bull and wheaten into a small lurcher,if you want a little less throw a Russel into the mix,if you desire a versatile moocher that will put a smile back into your life then source a decent Beddy lurcher,Whippets are decent little adrenalin runners,adding a little Beddy takes them up a level.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1
28 minutes ago, morton said:

If you want one trick ponies put the Bull and wheaten into a small lurcher,if you want a little less throw a Russel into the mix,if you desire a versatile moocher that will put a smile back into your life then source a decent Beddy lurcher,Whippets are decent little adrenalin runners,adding a little Beddy takes them up a level.

Disagree with you about small lurchers with bull being one trick ponies ace will catch rabbits aswell as most aslong as they not silly slips, plus do what most bedlington xs wont

• Like 2
1 hour ago, morton said:

well said mort

• Like 1
On 20/09/2019 at 15:02, baker boy said:

Im waiting on his ped, he's a young dog, if he makes the grade I can use him over a bitch

If he makes the grade baker boy, what bitch are you putting him over, bedlington, greyhound, whippet or something else?

On 22/09/2019 at 08:40, two crows said:

the price is not important  catch, what rattles my cage is folk saying they should only be this or that price. as though they are worthless disposable rubbish.

I agree with you mate,takes a lot of time,stress etc ,it's not just about money .