Bedlington x Greyhound

9 minutes ago, shaaark said:

Not meaning to be contentious here t c, but how do you know he was pure, given the circumstances in which you aquired him? ?

if you know what your at you can tell a pure from a cross and every pup he threw of the grey bitches met the spec ie no feather and no b and t lol. here are some feathered lurchers 3/4 bred one off boozers fred and one off him the one off fred was 8 months at the time and killed one that day. you can see these are lurchers.

DSCF8158.JPG

• Replies 912
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Personally, I prefer to see things, with my own eyes,...and then, come to a conclusion...I believe it is always the fairest way..?.

Good sensible comments lads... I know for a fact, that certain coursing Studs can command a high price for their services, and any resulting pups will not be sold cheap. Obviously, when a br

Aggression is often confused with gameness imo. I've seen plenty of gassy aggressive dogs' arse fall out when things get real.  

Posted Images

6 minutes ago, two crows said:

if you know what your at you can tell a pure from a cross and every pup he threw of the grey bitches met the spec ie no feather and no b and t lol. here are some feathered lurchers 3/4 bred one off boozers fred and one off him the one off fred was 8 months at the time and killed one that day. you can see these are lurchers.

DSCF8158.JPG

Was just interested that's all.

Is there a particular reason why you don't get feathered or b + t pups from a 1st cross? ?

Edited by shaaark