Bedlington x Greyhound

7 hours ago, mC HULL said:

so theres not much cop about why dont you breed a few litters put abit a quality on the floor or your welsh mate 

if your answer is i only breed for myself my mates then maybe your part of the problem atb 

Because that would make me as bad as the peddling c**ts I’ve no propose to breed to line my pockets with gold the welsh guy keeps his own stuff I’m sure if I wanted a bedlington stud to put to a greyhound he’d look after me no problem I’ve no intention to do so sadly I keep my own Bedlington hybrids not f1s bred out of  decent dogs 

the problem comes from peddling c**ts nocking out litter after litter out of young dogs for names in the bedlington world and lining pockets with gold the working bedlington world as set its self up fella not any thing I say 

• Like 1

• Replies 912
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Personally, I prefer to see things, with my own eyes,...and then, come to a conclusion...I believe it is always the fairest way..?.

Good sensible comments lads... I know for a fact, that certain coursing Studs can command a high price for their services, and any resulting pups will not be sold cheap. Obviously, when a br

Aggression is often confused with gameness imo. I've seen plenty of gassy aggressive dogs' arse fall out when things get real.  

Posted Images

22 minutes ago, poxon said:

Because that would make me as bad as the peddling c**ts I’ve no propose to breed to line my pockets with gold the welsh guy keeps his own stuff I’m sure if I wanted a bedlington stud to put to a greyhound he’d look after me no problem I’ve no intention to do so sadly I keep my own Bedlington hybrids not f1s bred out of  decent dogs 

the problem comes from peddling c**ts nocking out litter after litter out of young dogs for names in the bedlington world and lining pockets with gold the working bedlington world as set its self up fella not any thing I say 

Danny i named and shamed one tbe other week on that fb page you know the one and his mate came on to defend him and said hes only bred 4 litters in 3 years 

• Haha 1
8 hours ago, mC HULL said:

exactly to many idiots jump on band wagon an say peddler if there stocks in good order and people buy i wouldnt worry about the dick heads 

what i was saying is if poxon has a bitch throws descent pups why not have a few litters put abit a quality on the floor by keeping good stuff under wrapd and not spreading it hes doing the breed no favours if that makes sense atb

Mate I’ve already done that but lurcher to Lurcher worker to worker I’ve done 2 litters in my time out of a genuine bitch that done really well for me  I got unlucky with the pup I kept dieing of lepto at 11month old she was showing really good promise of being a really good un I done a repeat mating same bitch same sire an kept another bitch she also seems promising she’s just coming in to her second season working she was started late end of last season ferreting she’s took to that like a duck to water with an without nets she also been on the lamp I mean for a green bitch she’s doing alright she’s catching An I’m getting them live back to hand the dam was spade shortly after the second litter as she’s got spine damage 2 made half decent dogs ?an 1 was I’d say a decent all rounder seems to do it all numbers big gear works on a shoot races shows this bitch was put in pup to that’s were my next generation of workers from to a fox retrieving dog ??The second litter I done is a mixed bag in a sense a few went to working homes sporting homes the ones in the working homes the owners seem happy enough the racing/showing  homes seem the same ones a registered assistants dog???And have you heard Crufts have started doing a cross breed class I’ve one I’ve bred  qualified for that as well but it’s what ever floats there boat I bred them for work in mind.........what kind of peddling scum bag am I ???I’m the type that gifts them out sells a couple just to get his original out lay of finances back in rearing for the gifted pups an keeps a eye on what the litter mates are up to to put back in further down the road if there not up to much they won’t go back in it’s that simple 

• Like 3
46 minutes ago, two crows said:

sometimes a type/strain of livestock needs a peddler to bring it back from the brink, as long as they are sound and from workers, and prices are fair, to me there is no problem.

I sort of agree with ya two crows all the cranking of peddlers a side an all that 

9 hours ago, fred90 said:

Yes and when he does that you will call him a peddling cxxnt

I’ve already been called a peddler quiet a few time ??sit’s fine with me people are aloud a platform to give a opinion I think if any one is the easy offended type putting a litter on the ground or offering pups out isn’t really for them tbh honest 

16 minutes ago, poxon said:

I’ve already been called a peddler quiet a few time ??sit’s fine with me people are aloud a platform to give a opinion I think if any one is the easy offended type putting a litter on the ground or offering pups out isn’t really for them tbh honest 

Peddling b*****d

• Haha 1
8 minutes ago, Black neck said:

Peddling b*****d

My feelings have been truly hurt by that allegation my friend I don’t know weather to go on the offensive and cry like a little bitch or offer you a fight in a layby for £1000

• Haha 1

when I was a kid in the 70s I had saluki bred lurchers good hare killers, and I bred from them, and some were sold to other parts of the country, and others did the same up and down using good dogs from other areas, and as a result of sensible breeding and buying pups from other lads, we have the coursing dogs of today, if lads was frit of being called peddlers we would still be messing about with all sorts of rubbish, if good beddys are that rare rescue them, be remembered for doing something positive, ok surplus pups get sold on but that's not peddling. not aimed at anybody just an observation.

• Like 8
52 minutes ago, two crows said:

when I was a kid in the 70s I had saluki bred lurchers good hare killers, and I bred from them, and some were sold to other parts of the country, and others did the same up and down using good dogs from other areas, and as a result of sensible breeding and buying pups from other lads, we have the coursing dogs of today, if lads was frit of being called peddlers we would still be messing about with all sorts of rubbish, if good beddys are that rare rescue them, be remembered for doing something positive, ok surplus pups get sold on but that's not peddling. not aimed at anybody just an observation.

most a  the old lines what we run today is merlin eve breeding and what isnt has same saluki blood in them as merlin eve