Bedlington x Greyhound

• Replies 912
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Personally, I prefer to see things, with my own eyes,...and then, come to a conclusion...I believe it is always the fairest way..?.

Good sensible comments lads... I know for a fact, that certain coursing Studs can command a high price for their services, and any resulting pups will not be sold cheap. Obviously, when a br

Aggression is often confused with gameness imo. I've seen plenty of gassy aggressive dogs' arse fall out when things get real.  

Posted Images

36 minutes ago, poxon said:

I met my first Wheaton x whippet at the weekend I was drawn to this dog from a distance as it looked strong an well put together I got chatting to the guy a really nice genuine guy he said he went to Ireland to get it he said he’s always had collie x greyhounds since he was a kid but fancied something different he said this young dog has been a complete game changer he said he couldn’t see himself with another cross again from what he’s experienced from the cross he said really easy trained very biddable he said entering this dog was easy he also said it loves the rough end 

drop of the right wheaton blood goes along way ....I find them very laid back around the yard and house,when they get on  a scent they hunt like a foxhound....but don't f**k off into the next valley?seriously thinking about getting myself a little busher to put more stuff out for her as ive only kept terriers for digging.....they work rabbits and they was in the ground permanent...

15 minutes ago, C.green said:

Little while ago there was a few wheaten x bulls about. Gotta ask yaself if the wheatens so good why thr x to bull ? I had one crossed bull nerviest terrier ive owned.

most lines of working Wheaton have a drop of bull in their make-up, just like the black dogs....but lots of folk will denie it?seen a few I'd be more than happy feeding tbf.....most ain't no hare dogs but will keep you in good meat and put in a good account on anything with teeth?

• Like 3
3 minutes ago, W. Katchum said:

So it could have been shite but he still let him cross it, atleast if pups turn out shite ye can blame the wheaten blood an no Bruce eh ?

True lol.my mate asked me if he could use bruce he vouched for the guy so thats good enough for me but as you say if there shite hes getting the blame