Bedlington x Greyhound

7 hours ago, Marvel said:

was he from channock chase budgie and did he not have parvo through his kennel, I think there was a bit of bad press on this site about him, he had two droopys maldinie greyhound bitches he bred out of, I remember someone saying they weren't up to much, if anybody can add to that or correct me that would be great, cheers

I'll always prefer a jukel from tried tested studs at the very least no matter on the xs remember this. Atb bill

• Like 1

• Replies 912
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Personally, I prefer to see things, with my own eyes,...and then, come to a conclusion...I believe it is always the fairest way..?.

Good sensible comments lads... I know for a fact, that certain coursing Studs can command a high price for their services, and any resulting pups will not be sold cheap. Obviously, when a br

Aggression is often confused with gameness imo. I've seen plenty of gassy aggressive dogs' arse fall out when things get real.  

Posted Images

8 hours ago, Marvel said:

was he from channock chase budgie and did he not have parvo through his kennel, I think there was a bit of bad press on this site about him, he had two droopys maldinie greyhound bitches he bred out of, I remember someone saying they weren't up to much, if anybody can add to that or correct me that would be great, cheers

He's actually from Chasetown atb bill

• Like 1
54 minutes ago, billhardy said:

I know where two of the Bedlington went. Lol. My mate got em and bred em on straight beddie and there's beddy whippets bred down from em up here. Atb bill

any pictures of these rare as hens teeth rillington bedlingtons billhardy?

8 hours ago, Marvel said:

Guys a f***ing scummy peddling prick who doesn’t give a f**k about his pups or where they go as long as he gets is £300 notes , 

• Like 2
  • Haha 2
2 minutes ago, Black neck said:

Not over keen then

Guys a scrote , just pedals pups out , think on one his adds he even said he pretty much has pups all year round , then sold a young lad getting in to the game a pup full to the eye ball with worms , not first time either by all accounts 

• Like 3
8 minutes ago, Elchapo said:

Guys a scrote , just pedals pups out , think on one his adds he even said he pretty much has pups all year round , then sold a young lad getting in to the game a pup full to the eye ball with worms , not first time either by all accounts 

Sounds a rum do that does

• Like 1