Bedlington x Greyhound

6 minutes ago, poxon said:

Being ? honest the f1s sparked interest As some one breeding a decent f1 would be handy to know for if my 2 prove worthy down the road but it was when the guy carried on with reply’s to me true motives were shown

king your feelings are correct I’m staying well out the way An shall not be asking for my name to be put down on one?? 

Ill stick to what I know an who I know were decent bedlington blood is required 

That's your best bet mate.

Stick with the tried and tested stuff.

That way you know where you stand...

• Like 1

• Replies 912
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Personally, I prefer to see things, with my own eyes,...and then, come to a conclusion...I believe it is always the fairest way..?.

Good sensible comments lads... I know for a fact, that certain coursing Studs can command a high price for their services, and any resulting pups will not be sold cheap. Obviously, when a br

Aggression is often confused with gameness imo. I've seen plenty of gassy aggressive dogs' arse fall out when things get real.  

Posted Images

well poxon,2 to 5 years a lurcher is at its best,waiting for a bitch for her sixth birthday is a bit far away for my breeding program,in a few years if I am still alive and kicking I will prove you wrong,the starting point is all about breeding your own,not using a 1st cross to a greyhound but breeding from what you know,and my starting point will be the Bedlington to a track or field greyhound,if I was to wait 6 years to breed my lurchers it would be nearly 20 years and I would be 80,a little late to be trying to test a lurcher to its full intent,we are all entitled to our own opinion as I say its everyone to their own,,

as for the small Russell bitch that I am looking for a small gamey patt to cover her,i have had a few offers from lads on here and my own country,but if I decide they are not the type I want then she wont be bred,short and sweet. 

1 hour ago, Dbod said:

well poxon,2 to 5 years a lurcher is at its best,waiting for a bitch for her sixth birthday is a bit far away for my breeding program,in a few years if I am still alive and kicking I will prove you wrong,the starting point is all about breeding your own,not using a 1st cross to a greyhound but breeding from what you know,and my starting point will be the Bedlington to a track or field greyhound,if I was to wait 6 years to breed my lurchers it would be nearly 20 years and I would be 80,a little late to be trying to test a lurcher to its full intent,we are all entitled to our own opinion as I say its everyone to their own,,

as for the small Russell bitch that I am looking for a small gamey patt to cover her,i have had a few offers from lads on here and my own country,but if I decide they are not the type I want then she wont be bred,short and sweet. 

Sussed you fella, you are on the wind up ?.

You probably got about ten interested party's from this site already, BUT, and I don't mean this aggressively, FAAAACK OOOOORRFF!!! ??

Edited by shaaark
  • Like 1

Sadly lads I posted a topic on here looking for information on the Bedlington terrier x greyhound,i got great feedback till today ,so far I have got idiots and muppets replying saying I am a peddler for a money making scheme.these idiots or armchair warriors should really read the topic before they jump in head first,no matter what site you join there is always idiots like these try their best to ruin a breeding program,if truth be known these muppets probably don't even own a pair of wellies,?si I think its best I don't share any more information about my breeding program on this web site ,i am going to delete my profile and sadly move on away from idiots which most site carry like a thorn in your butt.

for those members that emailed me i will keep in touch on my breeding program and will keep you updated,

take care lads it was nice knowing you.

• Haha 2
22 minutes ago, W. Katchum said:

Iv waited longer for. A pup out right litter them you’ll wait for yours to mature before breeding ???

I’ve waited for the right stud for my old bitch longer than he’s waiting for his to mature before breeding ????

• Like 1
9 minutes ago, Dbod said:

thanks

that's it Shiiit

You're free to do what you like, and listen to who you want. But it's not just me saying this, but I'd imagine LOADS of people reading this thread, you WILL NOT GET MUCH PAST YOUR STARTING POINT, if you breed from dogs and bitches as young as you plan to, with the aim of producing a line of good working dogs, regardless of your mates' wheaten crosses. ?

• Like 1