Bedlington x Greyhound

9 minutes ago, Daniel cain said:

I believe the old type were up in the leg...there's an old boy by me got a full beddy dog,told me its kc that's 20 inches maybe bigger I'd say,more like a wheaton,bucket head and the biggest teeth I've seen.on a dog that size.....gassy f****r too....seen it put 1 of them xl  bullies on its back?

could tell after the old boy was buzzing?

Sounds a cracker 

• Haha 1

• Replies 912
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Personally, I prefer to see things, with my own eyes,...and then, come to a conclusion...I believe it is always the fairest way..?.

Good sensible comments lads... I know for a fact, that certain coursing Studs can command a high price for their services, and any resulting pups will not be sold cheap. Obviously, when a br

Aggression is often confused with gameness imo. I've seen plenty of gassy aggressive dogs' arse fall out when things get real.  

Posted Images

13 minutes ago, Daniel cain said:

I believe the old type were up in the leg...there's an old boy by me got a full beddy dog,told me its kc that's 20 inches maybe bigger I'd say,more like a wheaton,bucket head and the biggest teeth I've seen.on a dog that size.....gassy f****r too....seen it put 1 of them xl  bullies on its back?

could tell after the old boy was buzzing?

I don’t think even in the modern bedlingtons they have much control over size as it’s up an down in size I know a guy that used to have a straight bedlington at 20tts that he used to lamp for novelty it used to do alright for a bit of fun 

• Like 2
4 hours ago, Shortstraw said:

Not bothered about rumours. 

Your right mate maybe i was a we bit hastie with my comment mind there was a thread up on here a while ago and there was a few lads on here that were out with spud several times and seen it in action certainly sired a few pups so its no wonder there was decent dogs from it

Edited by nothernlite
  • Like 1
Just now, jukel123 said:

Northenlite is the man to ask about this subject. But getting a sensible answer depends on his mood and whether you are an Englishman or not?.

Lol i take back what i said about spud was thinking of that video on youtube of rambo my appoligies  spud was a legend 

• Like 1
  • Haha 3