Those were the days.

4 hours ago, trigger2 said:

Wow. How times have changed you would get f****d over for doing anything slightly like that now.

There was a shop near me like that many years back and you could walk in there and sell him anything no interest in were it came from as long as it was clean and not damaged by the dogs, roll forward 30 odd years and it became a fishmonger, he tried selling live crayfish an alien invasive species that is doing untold harm to our waterways, he ended up shutting down because of the fucktards walking up and down with sandwich boards on calling him a murderer, it was a constant source of interest as a kid seeing all the game hanging up outside ??

45 minutes ago, Greyman said:

There was a shop near me like that many years back and you could walk in there and sell him anything no interest in were it came from as long as it was clean and not damaged by the dogs, roll forward 30 odd years and it became a fishmonger, he tried selling live crayfish an alien invasive species that is doing untold harm to our waterways, he ended up shutting down because of the fucktards walking up and down with sandwich boards on calling him a murderer, it was a constant source of interest as a kid seeing all the game hanging up outside ??

It’s a sad state of affairs these days mate, there’s a local shop to me that had to stop hanging hares outside because of the complaints from the tourist who come to the local food fare 1 weekend in the year. 

• Like 1