Racism in football

There’s no need to use someones race against them in this day and age, especially just because they kick a football. Is being white anything to be proud of? Is being black anything to be ashamed of? 

It’s 2019, we put the whips and chains away 212 years ago.....

Edited by Stoney100

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

They can call me anything they want specially earning £50,000+ a game , even £500 a game  in fact most of use get called something most weeks or even days , do I give a shit , no I can give it ba

Unfortunately football has been hijacked to make a stand in society on a subject that is totally irrelevant to sport.....people get called nasty names at table tennis tournaments but nobody puts table

Prejudice is displayed just about everywhere in the animal kingdom.....it’s only human beings that are being mentally conditioned that it’s wrong. Id argue that it’s a perfectly natural first res

Posted Images

5 minutes ago, Stoney100 said:

There’s no need to use someones race against them in this day and age, especially just because they kick a football. Is being white anything to be proud of? Is being black anything to be ashamed of? 

Remarking on appearance has always been around......midget, ginger, one leg, bald, a wig, black, lazy eye.......you name it and someone will mention it in insult or jest.

We don’t set up a crime unit or have a whole sport up in arms because someone shouts out “look at the state of that f***ing syrup” do we?........so why make a big deal about any of the others.

1 hour ago, WILF said:

Remarking on appearance has always been around......midget, ginger, one leg, bald, a wig, black, lazy eye.......you name it and someone will mention it in insult or jest.

We don’t set up a crime unit or have a whole sport up in arms because someone shouts out “look at the state of that f***ing syrup” do we?........so why make a big deal about any of the others.

A rose by any other name would still smell the same. You said it’s ok to racially abuse pogba when he plays shit for United. Why not just get behind him to get the best out of him like France did in the World Cup? I’m not particularly a fan of Muslims but I cheer on salah and mane every week and wouldn’t not want them to play for my team just because of their religion.....that’s just f***ing retarded.......the thing to remember is your just one irrelevant voice in the crowd......you and your bunch of likely lads might think you look the dogs bollocks in your sheep skin jackets all shouting racist comments to one person from the safety of your group in the stands but there will be plenty in the crowd laughing at you for being a complete bunch of twats and embarrassed to say you support the same club as them.

English football has been and still is blessed with some of the best black footballers ever......Henry, viera, kante, mane, evra, Wright, Barnes, cunningham, Regis, Sterling etc etc all heroes to someone and all undoubtedly more welcome in the game than some racist bigot with a coaching badge for under 10s.......

Edited by Stoney100
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1
7 hours ago, Stoney100 said:

A rose by any other name would still smell the same. You said it’s ok to racially abuse pogba when he plays shit for United. Why not just get behind him to get the best out of him like France did in the World Cup? I’m not particularly a fan of Muslims but I cheer on salah and mane every week and wouldn’t not want them to play for my team just because of their religion.....that’s just f***ing retarded.......the thing to remember is your just one irrelevant voice in the crowd......you and your bunch of likely lads might think you look the dogs bollocks in your sheep skin jackets all shouting racist comments to one person from the safety of your group in the stands but there will be plenty in the crowd laughing at you for being a complete bunch of twats and embarrassed to say you support the same club as them.

English football has been and still is blessed with some of the best black footballers ever......Henry, viera, kante, mane, evra, Wright, Barnes, cunningham, Regis, Sterling etc etc all heroes to someone and all undoubtedly more welcome in the game than some racist bigot with a coaching badge for under 10s.......

If you look back a couple of pages you will see I said before, there just IS NOT groups of “racist bigots” screaming racial abuse at football matches.......all the virtue signallers in the world can pretend “it’s a thing” until the cows come home but it actually isn’t.

Sorry and all that, but it isn’t........these multi millionaire players crying because someone called them a nasty name once or twice in a game and they caught a whisper as they sprinted by could use their position to highlight so many things (as the homeless thread shows) but no......it’s “racism in football” which hardly f***ing exists except for a few nano seconds from 3 blokes in a crowd of 60,000 once a month !

I’d be interested to know if you feel the same about an old firm game or get upset at how Germans are portrayed when you watch Dads Army ? 

1 hour ago, WILF said:

If you look back a couple of pages you will see I said before, there just IS NOT groups of “racist bigots” screaming racial abuse at football matches.......all the virtue signallers in the world can pretend “it’s a thing” until the cows come home but it actually isn’t.

Sorry and all that, but it isn’t........these multi millionaire players crying because someone called them a nasty name once or twice in a game and they caught a whisper as they sprinted by could use their position to highlight so many things (as the homeless thread shows) but no......it’s “racism in football” which hardly f***ing exists except for a few nano seconds from 3 blokes in a crowd of 60,000 once a month !

I’d be interested to know if you feel the same about an old firm game or get upset at how Germans are portrayed when you watch Dads Army ? 

Is that 3 blokes to many though? I’m just saying a useless c**t is a useless c**t regardless of colour.......if your lad was playing in Ireland and a few folk were shouting “useless English c**t” at him how would you feel and react?

1 minute ago, Stoney100 said:

Is that 3 blokes to many though? I’m just saying a useless c**t is a useless c**t regardless of colour.......if your lad was playing in Ireland and a few folk were shouting “useless English c**t” at him how would you feel and react?

I’ll tell them to go f**k themselves and move on with my life, I wouldn’t start a “poor dejected English” association and cry all over the local news ! 

My boy gets it now and again at school, I tell him the above or chin em.....end of story !

• Like 1
11 hours ago, Stoney100 said:

You say that mate but if its 212 years ago why are they still harping on about it and using it to brainwash white people......there is a war against white people make no mistake about it we see that in everyday life.....not one white person alive today has ever owned a black slave and not one black person alive today has ever been a white mans slave so the fact we are constantly being blamed,hated and punished for the actions of long deceased generations of white people simply tells you how different races can be.

Yes im proud of being white because of everything white people have contributed to the world.....race plays a profound role in IQ/behavioural disposition,it determines the capacity for creativity and civilization....by skull structure alone we can be told apart forensically so race is infinitely about more than just skin colour yet skin colour is the be all and end all when the word " racist " is used.........its just a colour whats the problem.....ive said many times we have been so liberally brainwashed that we think the worst element of calling someone a black c**t is the " black " part.

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1
5 hours ago, gnasher16 said:

You say that mate but if its 212 years ago why are they still harping on about it and using it to brainwash white people......there is a war against white people make no mistake about it we see that in everyday life.....not one white person alive today has ever owned a black slave and not one black person alive today has ever been a white mans slave so the fact we are constantly being blamed,hated and punished for the actions of long deceased generations of white people simply tells you how different races can be.

Yes im proud of being white because of everything white people have contributed to the world.....race plays a profound role in IQ/behavioural disposition,it determines the capacity for creativity and civilization....by skull structure alone we can be told apart forensically so race is infinitely about more than just skin colour yet skin colour is the be all and end all when the word " racist " is used.........its just a colour whats the problem.....ive said many times we have been so liberally brainwashed that we think the worst element of calling someone a black c**t is the " black " part.

I cant disagree with that in the slightest. People ARE different and racism in the wishy washy sense of the word goes both ways maybe more towards whites from other ethnicities and there is no denying anyone without blinkers on can see how 9 or 12% "whichever statistics you believe " their countries are being pro actively and rapidity being flooded by peoples far different from them and its going to end badly no doubt about it. And i will stand in a stadium 8 hours a day 7 days a week and be called whatever the fick they want for 10% of the average prem wage

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1