Racism in football

Look, Football isn’t cricket lads.....it’s a high tempo, high passion game that’s is traditionally the domain of the working classes.

Of course most of them lads ain’t going to walk out of the ground and shout “you black c**t” in the face of the first ethnic they come across.....but when your team is 2-1 down in the last 20 minutes and Pogba pretends to fall over in the box or Kante hits your centre forward with a crunching tackle then you are going to shout something.

Football is tribal and aggressive......always has been.

f***ing hell, everyone should just grow a pair and accept that this is the arena you compete in.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

They can call me anything they want specially earning £50,000+ a game , even £500 a game  in fact most of use get called something most weeks or even days , do I give a shit , no I can give it ba

Unfortunately football has been hijacked to make a stand in society on a subject that is totally irrelevant to sport.....people get called nasty names at table tennis tournaments but nobody puts table

Prejudice is displayed just about everywhere in the animal kingdom.....it’s only human beings that are being mentally conditioned that it’s wrong. Id argue that it’s a perfectly natural first res

Posted Images

3 minutes ago, Jobi said:

I couldn't give a shit what colour someone is, if they're decent people they're decent people. 

Many of my idols are black and I'm sure some of yours are, racial abuse at a footballer is bang out of order from simpletons who can't think of anything better to say. 

• Haha 1
  • Confused 1
4 minutes ago, Jobi said:

I couldn't give a shit what colour someone is, if they're decent people they're decent people. 

Many of my idols are black and I'm sure some of yours are, racial abuse at a footballer is bang out of order from simpletons who can't think of anything better to say. 

My idol is black.....Batman !

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
Just now, Rusty_terrier said:

Not trying to cause an arguement or bring up what was said etc but didn't you leave the forum  for months of some name calling thrown your way. 

I bugged out because It was better for me to do so......and much better for the person who said it.

I like walking around free and I’m sure the other fella just likes being able to walk around :) 

• Haha 5

Stop playing silly arse for a second, you know full well that there's no place for it in this day and age. You can't single someone out and abuse them for their colour, the law says so. 

Are most folk that lash out and name call rabid racists, of course not but they are idiots nonetheless. It's OK saying they should just laugh it off but I should imagine it's not a nice feeling getting taunted for the colour of your skin. 

• Like 1
6 minutes ago, Jobi said:

Stop playing silly arse for a second, you know full well that there's no place for it in this day and age. You can't single someone out and abuse them for their colour, the law says so. 

Are most folk that lash out and name call rabid racists, of course not but they are idiots nonetheless. It's OK saying they should just laugh it off but I should imagine it's not a nice feeling getting taunted for the colour of your skin. 

Mate, it’s like this......if you scream racist abuse at a football match then 9 times out of 10 you will be aimed out by stewards or nicked, there is also a better than even chance the old bill will put your front door through once they identify your seat number and link that to a season ticket.

When football players cry about racism I can’t take it seriously because the fact is that it’s so f***ing rare it’s almost laughable to call it “a thing” 

Edited by WILF
  • Like 1
2 minutes ago, Rusty_terrier said:

Amazing response to be fair. You never left cos you got called names you didn't like. You left cos your hard as f**k and didn't want the other fella to suffer your wrath.  You really are a f***ing idiot lol

Keep trying mate.....I’m sure someone will entertain you.....just not me ;) 

One chant I remember in the 80s was trigger trigger trigger shoot that nigger which was widely used  how would today's lot cope with that it's wrong I know but that was of chants aimed at back players back then there's no place for it but some of the comments said aren't what you don't  hear on a daily basis any were and at the end of the day it's just a name like queer puff paki honky etc

• Like 1

They can call me anything they want specially earning £50,000+ a game , even £500 a game 

in fact most of use get called something most weeks or even days , do I give a shit , no I can give it back as well 

just part of life 

• Like 6
  • Thanks 1
1 hour ago, Jobi said:

Don't want to spoil the party but I feel most racists on here wouldn't be so open about it among the coloured folk. 

Does walking into the Black and White cafe in St Pauls in Bristol and shouting "where's that black cnut who's just ripped me off?" and not getting shot for it but getting sorted out count as being open enough?.  

• Like 2
7 hours ago, fireman said:

Does walking into the Black and White cafe in St Pauls in Bristol and shouting "where's that black cnut who's just ripped me off?" and not getting shot for it but getting sorted out count as being open enough?.  

Easy seeing as it's a gay bar...... ?

8 hours ago, WILF said:

Mate, it’s like this......if you scream racist abuse at a football match then 9 times out of 10 you will be aimed out by stewards or nicked, there is also a better than even chance the old bill will put your front door through once they identify your seat number and link that to a season ticket.

When football players cry about racism I can’t take it seriously because the fact is that it’s so f***ing rare it’s almost laughable to call it “a thing” 

Exactly, it's wrong at the end of the day and you know it. We can all have a light hearted laugh at it but being serious, would you call a little girl a black c**t or nigger to her face? 

Yes I understand folk lash out and say things they don't really mean but in this day and age there's no excuse, I'm sure folk like TOMO don't find it funny.