THE POLICE IN NORTH YORKSHIRE ?

36 minutes ago, gnasher16 said:

I feel a bit sorry for many plod these days they get into the job expecting a bit of action and end up with their hands tied behind their backs victims of the pc lot like the rest of us.

Most ol bill play a fair game if you,ve had enough dealings with them you just accept them as opponents that you win or lose to from time to time.

Apart from beat bobbies of course now they are f****n idiots !

Long time back I got pulled into a “security” checkpoint just off Trafalgar Square at the bit where you turn right upto Piccadilly Circus.

Young bird copper, she says “We are mounting an anti terrorism check”

so I said “do I look like a Muslim terrorist out at 6am?”

Anyway, was having a chat and going through the motions, there must have been 50 cozzers there and all of a sudden one prat shouts out to his pals “YES ! Got him!......bald tyre and out of date tax !” Like he had caught the worlds most wanted man.

Me and the young bird looked at each other and I said “Did you join the force for this?, what’s the story with that wally?”

She went as red as a beetroot bless her.

Normal people don’t believe blokes like that exist but they do and they find a home in the police, council etc etc

Its why I always say our police should not be armed, how could you trust a dick like that with a pistol ?

• Thanks 1

• Replies 113
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Standard procedure with sex offenders I think

Never made any secret of it. Didn't bother the raggy-lad beaters in over twenty years of bush whacking with them. I don't come on here to spy. I still fish and do mole trapping and used to do a bit of

See, to me, this is where you the cozzer and Joe public part ways.....when you write that it sounds like you take it very seriously (which I’m sure you do/did) but your ordinary bloke who is completel

Posted Images

2 hours ago, Nicepix said:

You can't have an on the spot fine AND 14 days to sort it. It is one of the other and you got the other. Think about it ?

So, you don't think that is calling names? And you called me thick in your last post which is a bit rich given the evidence that you asked for. Ever heard the term; Hung by your own petard? :whistling:

No more questions M'lud  ?

I did not call you a Prick

2 hours ago, Nicepix said:

You can't have an on the spot fine AND 14 days to sort it. It is one of the other and you got the other. Think about it ?

So, you don't think that is calling names? And you called me thick in your last post which is a bit rich given the evidence that you asked for. Ever heard the term; Hung by your own petard? :whistling:

No more questions M'lud  ?

I said you appear to be a Prick  ,  that is an Observation

I called you Thick that is an Opinion

As for  the £100 Fine or 14 days to pay ? I cannot understand what an Earth you are Babbling on about ??? this now leads us back to the question that are you a Thick Prick ? …. I don't think the Jury would be out to long on that one . 

There are people like that in every walk of life. You see it on the shooting field taking low, easy birds to increase their bag. You see it in fishing with guys paying £1,000 per week to fish a puddle where they are almost guaranteed to land the resident 60lb carp. Going for easy returns to bolster their egos. These days it is not just easy for police to target motorists, but is actively encouraged because the gaffers have dressed it up as a safety initiative to hide the fact that it is largely done to increase revenue using automated speed camera and the like. 

And any job that has some form of responsibility or authority attracts the wrong people. Same with councillors and politicians. I worked with many like that. But there are those who you don't notice who just get on with the job, often doing more than their fair share carrying those who won't work. You don't notice those types. I worked a beat for over ten years before going to the dogs then finished off with another four year stint after suffering a serious eye injury. I covered a car beat right up to my last day and when I left out of a shift of around 20 officers there were 2 that I could trust implicitly, 4 or 5 that were grafters and had no illusions of rank or other departments and the rest ranged from lazy to absolute shits. Back in 1987 when  I joined anyone you couldn't trust or who dodged work was outed straight away. That is the difference.

But it has to be said that the public have also changed. Take Micky's posts. He has no concept of accepting responsibility for his actions and thinks that he is cleverer than he is.Twisting and turning without realising that other people can see straight through him.  Sadly, that is reflected in many people today. He's had that plate a long time and got away with it for years.  And the first time that he gets stopped he's bleating about it like a little kid. Like it is someone else's fault. That is one of the reasons why I wouldn't advise anyone to join the police today. It is a different job to when I joined.

• Like 5
31 minutes ago, Nicepix said:

There are people like that in every walk of life. You see it on the shooting field taking low, easy birds to increase their bag. You see it in fishing with guys paying £1,000 per week to fish a puddle where they are almost guaranteed to land the resident 60lb carp. Going for easy returns to bolster their egos. These days it is not just easy for police to target motorists, but is actively encouraged because the gaffers have dressed it up as a safety initiative to hide the fact that it is largely done to increase revenue using automated speed camera and the like. 

And any job that has some form of responsibility or authority attracts the wrong people. Same with councillors and politicians. I worked with many like that. But there are those who you don't notice who just get on with the job, often doing more than their fair share carrying those who won't work. You don't notice those types. I worked a beat for over ten years before going to the dogs then finished off with another four year stint after suffering a serious eye injury. I covered a car beat right up to my last day and when I left out of a shift of around 20 officers there were 2 that I could trust implicitly, 4 or 5 that were grafters and had no illusions of rank or other departments and the rest ranged from lazy to absolute shits. Back in 1987 when  I joined anyone you couldn't trust or who dodged work was outed straight away. That is the difference.

But it has to be said that the public have also changed. Take Micky's posts. He has no concept of accepting responsibility for his actions and thinks that he is cleverer than he is.Twisting and turning without realising that other people can see straight through him.  Sadly, that is reflected in many people today. He's had that plate a long time and got away with it for years.  And the first time that he gets stopped he's bleating about it like a little kid. Like it is someone else's fault. That is one of the reasons why I wouldn't advise anyone to join the police today. It is a different job to when I joined.

You really are a Traffic  Warden , It was not my car , I was not driving , I said nothing , was that Eye injury caused by what bit of Brain you had Rattling around  in a Vacuum , now do me a favour and stick to telling your TALES about Moles 

22 minutes ago, micky said:

You really are a Traffic  Warden , It was not my car , I was not driving , I said nothing , was that Eye injury caused by what bit of Brain you had Rattling around  in a Vacuum , now do me a favour and stick to telling your TALES about Moles 

Why. Have I upset you or something?  ?

You are the one doing the pathetic bleating. You are the one asking "Why me?" about the many aspects that you have complained about; the number plate isn't serious, its been on the car for years, the twos and blues, the busy road, the age of you and the Mrs,  the threat of the on the spot fine that never was (which is £50, not £100 in any case), the three and a half hour drive that the copper would have known nothing about and the hour you claim were detained when it takes no more than 5 minutes to complete the paperwork.  But you would rather not be reminded of those little aspects of your story would you? Probably not used to having your little stories laid bare. ?

Why not just be man enough to accept that you and the wife were in the wrong?

• Like 1
1 hour ago, Nicepix said:

Why. Have I upset you or something?  ?

You are the one doing the pathetic bleating. You are the one asking "Why me?" about the many aspects that you have complained about; the number plate isn't serious, its been on the car for years, the twos and blues, the busy road, the age of you and the Mrs,  the threat of the on the spot fine that never was (which is £50, not £100 in any case), the three and a half hour drive that the copper would have known nothing about and the hour you claim were detained when it takes no more than 5 minutes to complete the paperwork.  But you would rather not be reminded of those little aspects of your story would you? Probably not used to having your little stories laid bare. ?

Why not just be man enough to accept that you and the wife were in the wrong?

Well Dimmo ! I don't seem  able to get through to you as you do not have the ability to grasp what I am saying  so I can only assume that you are not the full Shilling or hitting the Buttons  whilst in a Wanking Frenzy 

On 12/09/2019 at 09:26, WILF said:

Long time back I got pulled into a “security” checkpoint just off Trafalgar Square at the bit where you turn right upto Piccadilly Circus.

Young bird copper, she says “We are mounting an anti terrorism check”

so I said “do I look like a Muslim terrorist out at 6am?”

Anyway, was having a chat and going through the motions, there must have been 50 cozzers there and all of a sudden one prat shouts out to his pals “YES ! Got him!......bald tyre and out of date tax !” Like he had caught the worlds most wanted man.

Me and the young bird looked at each other and I said “Did you join the force for this?, what’s the story with that wally?”

She went as red as a beetroot bless her.

Normal people don’t believe blokes like that exist but they do and they find a home in the police, council etc etc

Its why I always say our police should not be armed, how could you trust a dick like that with a pistol ?

Plod round here do as they're told ?

IMG_6944.PNG

• Like 1
  • Haha 1