THE POLICE IN NORTH YORKSHIRE ?

3 minutes ago, micky said:

Now the name calling has started  I will show the plate that called for  Blue lights and sirens  on a quite country lane  on a hot late summers day in dense traffic , it also held us up for over an hour after a 3 /1/2 hour drive .

DSCF2213.JPG

Hangings too good for you mate ! Lol 

• Like 1

• Replies 113
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Standard procedure with sex offenders I think

Never made any secret of it. Didn't bother the raggy-lad beaters in over twenty years of bush whacking with them. I don't come on here to spy. I still fish and do mole trapping and used to do a bit of

See, to me, this is where you the cozzer and Joe public part ways.....when you write that it sounds like you take it very seriously (which I’m sure you do/did) but your ordinary bloke who is completel

Posted Images

23 minutes ago, micky said:

Now the name calling has started  I will show the plate that called for  Blue lights and sirens  on a quite country lane  on a hot late summers day in dense traffic , it also held us up for over an hour after a 3 /1/2 hour drive .

At the risk of being pedantic; it was you that started the name calling. Remember? :whistling:

just a couple more points; you have given the reasons the bobby used his two's and blues in your original post. Traffic conditions. And you can't have a £100 "on the spot fine" if he's given you two weeks to get it sorted by changing the plates. :rolleyes:

The VDR form takes about five minutes to complete including PNC  owner check. So presumably the other 55 minutes were taken up by you arguing the toss. ?

8 hours ago, WILF said:

Got a pull in a van going past Buckingham Palace one night (no vans allowed round there).....my pal was driving and he has a massive scar down his chest from a heart bypass and at the time wasn’t required to ware a seat belt because of this.

Nice young lady copper spots his lack of seat belt and says “unless you have a god excuse is there a reason you don’t have your seat belt on?”

He pulls open his shirt like superman and says “actually, I have!” 

Had a bit of a laugh with her, no ticket and off we went.

I also got a tug in the van at a security checkpoint, they were pointing MP5’s at me as I went to open the back and then one of them spots the “WHUFC” I had written in the dirt on the back.

”You a West Ham fan?” He asks so I say “course I am, you ain’t a f***ing yid are you ?”

And he laughs and says “No, West Ham mate.....on your way” 

I asked a copper the very same thing not so long back wilf, ..........I've just had a heart by-pass can I drive without a seat belt..........No he said if your not fit enough to wear a belt you're not fit enough to drive .................

• Haha 1
3 minutes ago, delswal said:

I asked a copper the very same thing not so long back wilf, ..........I've just had a heart by-pass can I drive without a seat belt..........No he said if your not fit enough to wear a belt you're not fit enough to drive .................

Well this was many years ago mate (30 ish?) 

1 minute ago, delswal said:

You need a doctor's note to exempt you from using a seat belt. So technically he was right.

Here in France it is the same.

8 hours ago, Nicepix said:

You need a doctor's note to exempt you from using a seat belt. So technically he was right.

Yeah, I went to the doctors he refused lol, he said getting flung through a windscreen won't do your chest much good, will it? I said nor would an airbag going off, simple solution said the doctor........don't drive until your chest is healed up, you need the exercise anyway, so walk. Doc Martin has nothing on this f****r lol. 

• Haha 3

Is this  thread started by a "micky" that thought it was fine for old geezers shagging teens? Apologies if not, but if it is the same old lush, ha ha, should have crushed his motor! (I'm on about the argumentative tramp that does a bit of trapping /snaring) 

56 minutes ago, Nicepix said:

Just not true, a biker cop let me off with not wearing a seat belt because I told him i had sunburn. ?

17 minutes ago, Jobi said:

Just not true, a biker cop let me off with not wearing a seat belt because I told him i had sunburn. ?

I dont believe that, there has never been a motorbike copper in history who wasn’t an absolute prick who’s mum wishes she had drowned him like a kitten ! Lol 

• Haha 4

I live in north York’s and the road police are cnts..... I got stoped for a dip in my van a few years back and passed the cherry test!

with that they said my mate wasn’t wearing his belt and that’s why they pulled us... he quoted you could see it swinging about!

i put me mate in the van and cos he’s a big lad 6ft+ if he’s not got the belt on it’s trapped behind him.. took a few photos for the court , went to court and it got kicked out!

said copper was pissed off and it got kicked out.:::  but he was a lying cnut and got proved wrong?

Yorkshire at its best... I think not!!

wanker 

• Like 1
9 minutes ago, WILF said:

I dont believe that, there has never been a motorbike copper in history who wasn’t an absolute prick who’s mum wishes she had drowned him like a kitten ! Lol 

It's the truth, he clocked me other side of the roundabout and pulled up beside me when i went in to the petrol station. 

It was a red hot day and I had my shirt off, he asked me why I wasn't wearing my belt and I told him because I was burnt. He was taking his gloves off while he asked me and then told me he can't be arsed to take his helmet off and that and told me to make sure I wore it, he didn't get any complaints from me. ?

Edited by Jobi