Foxing hunting in Ireland

Alrite lads, abit of a random question but is fox hunting/ terrier work legal in Ireland? And is it more of a common sport over there than in England? Weird questions but mite have to move over to cork in Ireland from England with family because of family issues over there. Just want some sort of idea of what the hunting is like over there compared to England 

• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

who the f**k are you pal??? the f***ing hunting police???? the op is f***ing Irish and got family over there i'd say.....never hurts to knock doors and ask....even.if someone else got it sown up?...I

The hunting in Ireland is going like England , another few years and the game will be up. fools f***ing it up and landowners getting less willing to allow lads into the land due to insurance and messe

cause ye cant stay the fuk away if ye want proper free hunting with little hassle .......between germans and english were being consumed lol

Posted Images

It’s legal in Ireland just like it’s legal in the U.K., but you can help out any landowner not just game bird estates, a bit more freedom with less restrictions. I’d say it’s more common place in England though.

51 minutes ago, Dan McGrew said:

Anti... nothing surer!

Long way to go cause sh*t ain't it Dan especially a place like Ireland,

why do my comments make you think I'm an anti. This is why I havnt been on here for a while and why I keep me and my dogs a low profile

1 minute ago, Blackmag said:

What dogs you got on buddy and you expecting to hunt 

Go bedding/collie grey for the rabbits. And a Lakeland x for the foxes. Lost me last terrier but don't wanna be replacing or topping up until I know if I'm staying or moving

8 hours ago, Keaner said:

Family are in Carrigaline so somewhere near there

thats a city satellite town,,,not exactly west cork,you need to travel another 50-70 miles to start hitting the real west lol

• Like 1
  • Haha 1