A smile on both our faces ?

Well I popped in to check the camera on the way back from feeding up and to my surprise the rabbit was still there along with what’s left of the pheasant carcasses, I checked the camera and all that was on it was a couple of videos of buzzards pulling fluff out of it before the crows moved them on, so I dropped a squizzer off to go with the rabbit as we all like a varied diet and I’ll pop back down tomorrow to see if anything has happened, fingers crossed it hasn’t come a cropper on some other land or the road

• Like 1

Check the camera again tonight and one rabbit gone but nothing on the camera, so I’ve repositioned it on the tree and baited with another rabbit, it seems a bit hit and miss when the bait is going, I’ll check on Sunday and if the bait is still there I’ll have to come up with another plan for this young lads first fox, I was hoping to have it coming in regularly here because this is one of the few places I can afford for him to miss, but we will see what happens over the next few days

• Like 1

On the way home from feeding up, I’ve checked the camera for my little mates first fox and nothing but a hare and a couple of pheasants, the rabbit bait was still there so I’m guessing this ginger has bit the dust on its nightly travels, so I’m ether going to have to wait until another turns up or come up with another plan, I would prefer it to be here because I can afford a miss here, I’ve brought the camera away with me as the batteries were going flat, I might set it up on the bottom end of the land to see if that produces anything over the next week or so 

4 hours ago, Stavross said:

On the way home from feeding up, I’ve checked the camera for my little mates first fox and nothing but a hare and a couple of pheasants, the rabbit bait was still there so I’m guessing this ginger has bit the dust on its nightly travels, so I’m ether going to have to wait until another turns up or come up with another plan, I would prefer it to be here because I can afford a miss here, I’ve brought the camera away with me as the batteries were going flat, I might set it up on the bottom end of the land to see if that produces anything over the next week or so 

I'm at a total loss as to where to fix my camera!

5 minutes ago, Sausagedog said:

I'm at a total loss as to where to fix my camera!

I always put mine along a fence line or around some trees, always well away from the public if I can, sometimes it’s a bit hit and miss what I catch on it, I’ll normally give it a week to 10 days in any one spot

• Like 1
8 minutes ago, Stavross said:

I always put mine along a fence line or around some trees, always well away from the public if I can, sometimes it’s a bit hit and miss what I catch on it, I’ll normally give it a week to 10 days in any one spot

Sure. I meant there is no sign, no poop or foot prints!