Balaur

Local wander

11 hours ago, dytkos said:

Looks like your fairly chilled Joe, by the pics?

Nice to see 👍

Cheers, D.

Yep all good cheers mate....

Edited by Balaur
Bloody emojis

Dam barb most fences where i live are five strains of hi tensile barb the cockies do a little different and drill holes to run the barb through makes it a bit easier for climing over but its totally shit on the dogs if they dont see it in the dim light.

Every single bit of ground I hunt has barbwire and plenty of it, it’s just something that’s always been there so never really took any notice. Dogs have had plenty of stitches and staples over the years because of it and it’s not a pleasant sight to see a dog hung up on it. And every piece of hunting clothes ends up shredded. 

On 08/09/2019 at 11:34, dogmandont said:

Every single bit of ground I hunt has barbwire and plenty of it, it’s just something that’s always been there so never really took any notice. Dogs have had plenty of stitches and staples over the years because of it and it’s not a pleasant sight to see a dog hung up on it. And every piece of hunting clothes ends up shredded. 

I know well, or the farmer that puts in a new fence but leaves the old one up as well, does my nut in ! 

• Like 1