Emission Busting Technology

It’s true that in business the simplest of things has made people millions.....Greggs made nearly 30 million net profit last year selling cold sausage rolls and steak bakes and that all started from a small chain in Newcastle! 

I’ve watched no end of videos and read loads of books on business in the last few years. I love finding out the whole story behind how a person had an idea, stuck with it even when everyone else said it won’t work, never gave in when it all seemed against them and then finally pulls off everything they set out to do and a lot more! 

The biggest thing that any aspiring entrepreneur must have is vision.....without it by the bucket load you may aswell not even bother attempting to start a business and stick to an employed 9 - 5......with Vision, a plan and a pair a cajones if you play your cards right it’s simply amazing what you can achieve!

Ive got a few ideas I’d like to run past investors in a dragons den type pitch and see what they think......one in particular I know would make millions......only small stumbling point is raising the 1.5 million I’d need to get it up and running lol  :wallbash:

This time next year though Rodders:hi:

Sounds like your already well down the path of your route though mate, anything that can reduce emissions in this day and age should be a winner, especially if you get in with a car manufacturer!

Have you looked into two stroke engines? I know stihl and husqavarna are always advertising new saws with lower emission technology but other companies might be interested in your product to save building their own if it can be done? Just a thought and good luck with it all :good:

Edited by Stoney100
  • Like 1

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

We've been working on this for over 3 years now, for those interested this is the new website for our HHO systems which are proven to greatly reduce engine emissions. http://www.atmos-clear.com/

We have spoken a few times on the phone mate over the last few years, you come across as a tremendously positive lad and I really like that (I mean I don’t want you to be my boyfriend or anything but

Got a spare barn I can set a new lab up in , ?

Posted Images