Emission Busting Technology

We've been working on this for over 3 years now, for those interested this is the new website for our HHO systems which are proven to greatly reduce engine emissions.

http://www.atmos-clear.com/

We have just completed 18 months of trialling in Paris, and the written report is due to be made public at the end of the month, this is an initiative sanctioned by the Mayor of Paris and is looking for solutions to inner city emission levels, with a particular drive on aiding commercial vehicles, particularly diesels. Our products have been tested with the Parisian fire brigade, post office, on various plant machinery and generators partnering with Loxam (probably the largest French plant hire company), various small businesses and haulage firms. In total we trialed on 33 different engines/vehicles and our average reduction in tail pipe emissions was 75% and from the reported fuel usage figures we achieved an average of 13% increase in MPG.

The test culminated in the Mayor allowing us 3 days of testing at EMC, the French equivalent of our Millbrook (governmental testing facility for all engines, new vehicles etc), the facilities were offered with no cost associated and we were given a new Euro 6 diesel engine on a test bed, this is un heard of for a small company like ours. We were sceptical about achieving results on an already very clean engine, our product has huge affects on older "dirtier" engines when using MOT testing equipment. But the test results were very good, with reductions up to 43% in particulate matter, we set the system at different amp ranges and also put the engine through  various drive cycles to monitor results. The EMC technicians are very keen to let us test on an older egine as they recognised the affect we had on an already very clean engine, this was great news for us.

We are very confident that the report will offer a change in legislation for commercial vehicles running into the city centre of Paris, with a view to keeping commercial users and services on the road (taxis, ambulance, buses etc etc). We have been told this legislation will not extend to domestic vehicles as the drive is still to change the publics habits, use buses, walk, cycle etc.

But this is a great position for us as the report can be used through out European cities with many now enforcing ULEZ and LEZ.

It's been a very interesting journey so far, I'm hoping it may even pay at some point!! lol 

Edited by NEWKID
  • Like 9
  • Thanks 10

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

We've been working on this for over 3 years now, for those interested this is the new website for our HHO systems which are proven to greatly reduce engine emissions. http://www.atmos-clear.com/

We have spoken a few times on the phone mate over the last few years, you come across as a tremendously positive lad and I really like that (I mean I don’t want you to be my boyfriend or anything but

Got a spare barn I can set a new lab up in , ?

Posted Images

2 minutes ago, mushroom said:

Well done mate congrats. Hope it all works out for you all ;)

Thank you mate, it's been a very hard task to get this to a commercially viable product.

We're selling more out of the UK than here....even though it's a British company designed in Britain and manufactured in Britain, We are finally breaking into councils as they now realise that there are other solutions out there,,, but by god this country is hard to break... 

• Like 1
2 minutes ago, W. Katchum said:

Any jobs ?

all the very best a luck with it pal?

Thank you mate...

If you want to work for nothing... then yes.... I can't wait to take my first wage from it!! lol

• Haha 1
4 minutes ago, Balaur said:

Well done mate, hope all the hard work pays off, exciting times.

Thanks mate, you know how long I've been at this.... in fact I think you may have said I was mental a few times!! lol

• Haha 1
3 minutes ago, NEWKID said:

Thank you mate, it's been a very hard task to get this to a commercially viable product.

We're selling more out of the UK than here....even though it's a British company designed in Britain and manufactured in Britain, We are finally breaking into councils as they now realise that there are other solutions out there,,, but by god this country is hard to break... 

I can help you with that... get on the governments supplier list. Best thing to do is talk to the finance guys.. they're the ones paying for new ultra efficient vehicles ??

• Like 1
3 minutes ago, mushroom said:

I can help you with that... get on the governments supplier list. Best thing to do is talk to the finance guys.. they're the ones paying for new ultra efficient vehicles ??

Thank you, any help/advice to move further into government sight would be appreciated.

The stumbling block has been using a retro fit product, most councils/government have been focused on electric vehicles, low emission zones etc etc.... we realise that electric is miles away, take taxis for example currently they would be stood up for 20 minutes for every hour of work, obviously this would kill the trade, the options for licensed taxis (around 220'000 in the UK!!) is limited to LPG conversion (very expensive and few filling stations, servicing etc) or going electric (very, very expensive and doesn't work for the trade).. we are working with various taxi reps, licensing boards and some councils to offer a solution (even as a bridge product to keep taxis on the road). Currently Rossendale and Rotherham councils have extended the licensed taxi age limit from 5 years to 7 years if fitted with our kit... this is a start... Sheffield are looking at running a larger trial... but nothing compares to the in depth trial in Paris as far as governmental change is concerned.

• Like 3
9 minutes ago, mushroom said:

If you want any tips and help, how to find and contact these types... let me know, on the house mate ;)

Thank you very much, I'll certainly pick your brains and would certainly want to give you something if it pushed us up the ladder a bit

6 minutes ago, W. Katchum said:

Let me know if ye ever need Anything doin up this end a country pal, do anythin to help somebody set themselves up?

Thanks very much mate, most appreciated...

• Like 1