Air arms 510 ,broken trigger sear

Hi all a pal at work has,had the trigger sear snap on his,AA510. Air arms ain't helping any and all the dealers he spoke said out of stock .

Would any of you great people,have 1 knocking about or know someone who could make 1.Thanks in advance cheers 

28 minutes ago, Baldcoot said:

Hi all a pal at work has,had the trigger sear snap on his,AA510. Air arms ain't helping any and all the dealers he spoke said out of stock .

Would any of you great people,have 1 knocking about or know someone who could make 1.Thanks in advance cheers 

That's a bad move on air arms' part. Hope he gets sorted ?

• Like 1

In 20 years I have owned 6 AA rifles, (TX200SR, S410 carbine, 4 x Pro-Targets), still have the S410 and a ProT,  i like the rifles but i will never buy another new gun from them.

Terrible company to deal with when it comes to buying spares / servicing and general customer support.

• Like 1
31 minutes ago, 452varmint said:

In 20 years I have owned 6 AA rifles, (TX200SR, S410 carbine, 4 x Pro-Targets), still have the S410 and a ProT,  i like the rifles but i will never buy another new gun from them.

Terrible company to deal with when it comes to buying spares / servicing and general customer support.

Kin el  that's not good to hear! I've recently bought, in may, a .22 cal tx200 hc mk3. So far it's performed absolutely faultlessly. Just hope it keeps on plugging on

Edited by shaaark
19 hours ago, Furrosious ferreter said:

Could get onto airarms saying youll write to airgun magazines about their poor customer relations.

Abit nasty though.

FF

They deserve it, there QC is shite!

ive pulled a few new ones to bits lately and found the internals to be way rougher than weihrauch who permanently get slated..

There springers are overpriced deadweights

i do like the s510’s though but my mate at the shop says the 410’s and 510’s are his biggest repair product for leaking seals 

• Like 1

Yep i,l stick to mY HW and me crazy B2 ,them shinys look the bizz new but if there,s no back up thats a choclate fireguard imho .You dont fork out that sort of dollars and expect the maker to yawn and pretend you dont exist when if breaks .

Jim,s a good lad but a bit laid back if i got this schlit from them i,d be screaming it from the rooftops till they sorted it .Just waiting on his luck or not Monday i,l keep you posted ,thanks for your help gents 

• Like 1