Kibble

• Replies 114
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

The feeding of lurchers has become really complicated...? I don't keep, performance dogs or racers and coursers,..just hedgerow mouchers.  So,..I've always subscribed to the notion, that a l

Autarky salmon and r.a.w. They scoff anything back anytime. They love tripe and sheep heads.

These topics remind me of veggies they rave on about not needing to eat meat then have to take supplements because they don't eat it ?

Posted Images

Fed just about every good greyhound kibble on the market but was forced to buy a bag of Lidl's complete one time and was gobsmacked how well they looked off it and how it came out the other end..!

I feed mostly chicken carcasses but as Phil said, a little bit of everything too.

8 minutes ago, Bosun11 said:

Fed just about every good greyhound kibble on the market but was forced to buy a bag of Lidl's complete one time and was gobsmacked how well they looked off it and how it came out the other end..!

I feed mostly chicken carcasses but as Phil said, a little bit of everything too.

I've been using it for the last 6 months myself......it's good stuff?

• Like 2
1 hour ago, Bosun11 said:

I’ve tried that complete from Lidl aswell over the summer a few years ago and also couldn’t believe how well they looked off it, kept good shine on the coat and had small firm poo ? think it was only about £7 a bag

• Like 1
1 hour ago, joe ox said:

Kibble ….. soaked or dry? I have done it both ways I always soak it these days.

Yep, soaked for me too Joe. Have fed both ways but would rather have a dog hydrated all the time. I dont like a dog drinking gallons to digest its food.

19 hours ago, Bosun11 said:

Couple of years now for me mate and the dogs look as well as they have ever done on anything else. ?

Is it the only complete Lidl do or they have a couple of sub brands like Aldi’s earl? I’m a tight arse lol..joking got an old bitch at my dads who’s like Benjamin button she’s going to live forever. 

2 hours ago, gaza said:

Is it the only complete Lidl do or they have a couple of sub brands like Aldi’s earl? I’m a tight arse lol..joking got an old bitch at my dads who’s like Benjamin button she’s going to live forever. 

I think its the only complete they do (i've only ever shopped in the Lidl closest to home!)

22 hours ago, thefensarefarbutistillgo said:

I’ve tried that complete from Lidl aswell over the summer a few years ago and also couldn’t believe how well they looked off it, kept good shine on the coat and had small firm poo ? think it was only about £7 a bag

what size bag ?