RIP and good riddence

• Replies 39
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I’m not an African  ive never been to Rhodesia or zim  i have been to many places however in Africa that kind of set the median range for the continent  an upper class of whites , offic

He proved the point that Black Africans have not got the brains to make their countrys democratic and prosperouse .

He was as black as him that's bad enough

Posted Images

I’m not an African 

ive never been to Rhodesia or zim 

i have been to many places however in Africa that kind of set the median range for the continent 

an upper class of whites , officials and the landowners , 

a building intellectual black middle class 

a class of blacks with regular income ie wardens , guards , clerks  etc 

the rest is just carnage . 

Youve never seen poor until you’ve seen a little 5 year old girl tucking herself into a shop doorway under a cardboard box to avoid the rain with no shoes on and rags on her back . 

Im not saying that Rhodesia was a utopia but there was free schooling for all kids. 

A sacred thing for an African nation in this era never mind then . 

Mugabe drove all that promise and ideals and choice into the dirt. 

Whilst the last king of Scotland should never be lauded , I believe there should be a special place beside the devil for mugabe not only for the greed and the lives destroyed in the infancy of his reign . 

But also for the destruction of hope , the road to a better future he destroyed for the majority of that country. 

That’s one hell of a legacy 

to not just rise to power , but to damn one of the most forward thinking African counties to hell in a handcart for generations . 

Evil 

• Like 6
  • Thanks 2

The guy was a legend... almost as cool as Pol but with the charisma of Adolf... He sorted his country right out, for those that deserved it. They should be proud, they supported his democratic change way back when, of the once disgusting white, African colony of Rhodesia. 

R.I.P Mugas you'll be missed dearly.

• Like 2
  • Haha 4

He certainly single handedly f****d a whole country right up..... 

Had a white Zimbabwean work for us a few years back, welder/fabricator... his dad had a big steel company in Zimbabwe but everything was taken, he showed me quite a few pics of his old place, life etc... looked idilic, I don't think he was Mugabe's biggest fan...

He also guided big game hunts, his pictures of his hunts were un real, not my thing to be honest, but he explained to me the amount of time and effort that went into only selecting the correct animals to hunt, the conservation behind it all etc etc... very interesting and I wont ever decry another mans chosen sport, but for me I'd rather see these big game animals alive...

• Like 1
11 minutes ago, NEWKID said:

He certainly single handedly f****d a whole country right up..... 

Had a white Zimbabwean work for us a few years back, welder/fabricator... his dad had a big steel company in Zimbabwe but everything was taken, he showed me quite a few pics of his old place, life etc... looked idilic, I don't think he was Mugabe's biggest fan...

He also guided big game hunts, his pictures of his hunts were un real, not my thing to be honest, but he explained to me the amount of time and effort that went into only selecting the correct animals to hunt, the conservation behind it all etc etc... very interesting and I wont ever decry another mans chosen sport, but for me I'd rather see these big game animals alive...

Didn't you sack him Kev?

Cheers, D.

13 hours ago, THE STIFFMEISTER said:

I’m not an African 

ive never been to Rhodesia or zim 

i have been to many places however in Africa that kind of set the median range for the continent 

an upper class of whites , officials and the landowners , 

a building intellectual black middle class 

a class of blacks with regular income ie wardens , guards , clerks  etc 

the rest is just carnage . 

Youve never seen poor until you’ve seen a little 5 year old girl tucking herself into a shop doorway under a cardboard box to avoid the rain with no shoes on and rags on her back . 

Im not saying that Rhodesia was a utopia but there was free schooling for all kids. 

A sacred thing for an African nation in this era never mind then . 

Mugabe drove all that promise and ideals and choice into the dirt. 

Whilst the last king of Scotland should never be lauded , I believe there should be a special place beside the devil for mugabe not only for the greed and the lives destroyed in the infancy of his reign . 

But also for the destruction of hope , the road to a better future he destroyed for the majority of that country. 

That’s one hell of a legacy 

to not just rise to power , but to damn one of the most forward thinking African counties to hell in a handcart for generations . 

Evil 

You think that’s bad, you want to see what the c**ts have done to Elephant & Castle ! 

• Haha 7
3 minutes ago, mushroom said:

Wasn't that Idi, Mugas couldn't punch out a child of baby age ?

To be fair i think he was only ever really a light middleweight.....trained round the Thomas a Beckett on the Old Kent Road a lot on the 80,s.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1