Pre Season

• Replies 297
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Dogs have been getting trotted about 25 mile a week for the last month or so getting them tightened up ready for the season, just waiting for the ground to get softened up a bit now and its full steam

We are ready. 

Yes I have to admit it gives me ‘an enormous sense of well being” driving up to Dartmoor at first light walking round watching rabbits disappear time and time again  ,driving back and feeding the dog

Posted Images

3 minutes ago, joe ox said:

Do you add anything else when not using kibble? I like to use half kibble as its complete and don't have to worry about anything being missing in their diet.

Just a bit of veg but there fussy with a lot of it when raw so Most of the time I know it’s not as good but just bags of frozen as once it’s been cooked they eat it no problem so better than not at all. Plenty of tripe aswe. Will give them atlest a little tripe every day 

• Like 1
4 minutes ago, joe ox said:

Do you add anything else when not using kibble? I like to use half kibble as its complete and don't have to worry about anything being missing in their diet.

Sorry for butting in old chap but when feeding mostly muscle meat I sometimes add some calcium d supplement to make up for lack of bone got other vitamins and things aswell 

Cant do no harm

• Like 1
Just now, Black neck said:

Sorry for butting in old chap but when feeding mostly muscle meat I sometimes add some calcium d supplement to make up for lack of bone got other vitamins and things aswell 

Cant do no harm

Something like this old chap no kibble at all20190906_184311.jpg.1d0e9569c28a2c9e05a89581803afb8e.jpg20190906_185558.jpg.0f3bf5d7f96620b4556224ffa2a96a5d.jpg

• Like 1
Just now, Black neck said:

Cant do no harm

Less of the old there fella ?

That's why I like half kibble takes all that worry away of having to add supplements.

20190906_190225.jpg.30f903686f26d0cceed813d0b7e6115e.jpg

4 minutes ago, joe ox said:

I notice your mouth piece is absent lately who are you getting to say what you haven't got the balls to these days?

???have a look at proper food joe no gain shite can mind no long ago you mouthing off as usual about people putting photos of food up changed days  ??

Edited by nothernlite
1 minute ago, nothernlite said:

???have a look at proper food joe no gain shite can mind no long ago you mouthing off as usual about people putting photos of food up changed days  ??

I have fed the same for years half meal half kibble and proper meat and fish not that offal shit your feeding try again fool , Iam actually quite surprised your speaking for yourself for a change snake ?

• Confused 1
1 minute ago, joe ox said:

I have fed the same for years half meal half kibble and proper meat and fish not that offal shit your feeding try again fool , Iam actually quite surprised your speaking for yourself for a change snake ?

Bullshit joe you fed gain 28 for years you said it on moochers before you spat your dummy out and left fact ???

• Haha 1
1 minute ago, nothernlite said:

Bullshit joe you fed gain 28 for years you said it on moochers before you spat your dummy out and left fact ???

Get it right snake I did feed half gain for a while but protein was to high so I now use arkwrights with a lower protein. Keep trying and digging for dirt to feed to someone else to say for you that's your usual style ?