Pre Season

• Replies 297
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Dogs have been getting trotted about 25 mile a week for the last month or so getting them tightened up ready for the season, just waiting for the ground to get softened up a bit now and its full steam

We are ready. 

Yes I have to admit it gives me ‘an enormous sense of well being” driving up to Dartmoor at first light walking round watching rabbits disappear time and time again  ,driving back and feeding the dog

Posted Images

17 hours ago, billhardy said:

My tripe man his a lady voluptuous c attractive and very well spoken blackie  and I ain't willing ta share her full stop lol Tb bill

??

3 hours ago, billhardy said:

Ta be fair u can get plenty off fa it but I been fetching it fa maybe forty five us yrs  now i used it fetched it on peddle bike has a youngster  2 a week fajukels and tykes.  Brown loafs from bakery we have a good feed  atb bill

?

3 hours ago, billhardy said:

Prices are fecking rediciuols lamb threw the roof yet there's hundreds out thereiisedtafet h them as well all prepared in ta field  lol fe ck it life's his what it his lol atb bill

?

3 hours ago, Balaur said:

Also do you walk trot and run? Do you use an incline and what sort of time period do you have the dog on there once you've built a bit of fitness etc? Had any burnt feet or trips etc?

Yes its just a normal human treadmill I gave £80 for it second hand, I sit and watch them on it and never leave them alone. I give them 20 to 30 mins between speed 7 and 10 kmh. It doesn't work wonders but its nice and gentle on them, ideal for bringing them back from injury. No burnt feet but you have to watch some dogs as they try to just jump off when they had enough.

Edited by joe ox
  • Thanks 1
  • 1 month later...