Odd things you see when your out.

4 hours ago, Aussie Whip said:

If those two things were together your lucky you didn't end up as a sacrifice :diablo:

2 things i have seen out   at night, one was not lamping but  was working away from home roofing job, to save money we keep digs money, and kip in van , this was in the late 70s, me and othe bloke slept in old  bedford  , him in the front  van , me in the back of van . well what we did  we leave the van unlocked  back of the van, so if i wanted a piss at night ,  i could just nip out with waking the other bloke up, as  he have to unlock the van to loose me out if it was locked. well one night we parked up about 11 pm we had couple pints/meal  at pub , about  1am    i heard some noises  in a wood where we parked up. i got out van had a piss,  looked closer to the wood, and went in  there was small fire , with about 20 people stood around it, all with l black robes/hoods, couple women were topless . went back taped the front of van got me mate to have look as well. it looked like they just killed somthing  big maybe a deer or big dog . they weren't eating it but   2 blokes were holding looked like daggers . we  got back to van and pissed off , there was to many of them to  fall out with them  tits or no tits lol  15 odd blokes and couple knives  not good odds  lol. the other time was lamping  on me own in the 80s , had blaze my collie x grey , went local by me  about 10 mile away, i had  8 rabbits , and run on a fox, didnt get it but good run .  about a field from me motor , i was walking  side on to a wood, when  blaze stood  still, and hackles  came up, a old woman came round the corner  all in black type coat. fook me i nearly shit me self lol. i looked right at her she had grey hair quite old, walked about 8 yds looked back  she had  gone .! funny aint it  back then  i was 30 odd fit strong , and could put the size 10 in to any fooker if i had to, but kept looking back  all the way to me car lol 

• Like 3
3 minutes ago, bird said:

2 things i have seen out   at night, one was not lamping but  was working away from home roofing job, to save money we keep digs money, and kip in van , this was in the late 70s, me and othe bloke slept in old  bedford  , him in the front  van , me in the back of van . well what we did  we leave the van unlocked  back of the van, so if i wanted a piss at night ,  i could just nip out with waking the other bloke up, as  he have to unlock the van to loose me out if it was locked. well one night we parked up about 11 pm we had couple pints/meal  at pub , about  1am    i heard some noises  in a wood where we parked up. i got out van had a piss,  looked closer to the wood, and went in  there was small fire , with about 20 people stood around it, all with l black robes/hoods, couple women were topless . went back taped the front of van got me mate to have look as well. it looked like they just killed somthing  big maybe a deer or big dog . they weren't eating it but   2 blokes were holding looked like daggers . we  got back to van and pissed off , there was to many of them to  fall out with them  tits or no tits lol  15 odd blokes and couple knives  not good odds  lol. the other time was lamping  on me own in the 80s , had blaze my collie x grey , went local by me  about 10 mile away, i had  8 rabbits , and run on a fox, didnt get it but good run .  about a field from me motor , i was walking  side on to a wood, when  blaze stood  still, and hackles  came up, a old woman came round the corner  all in black type coat. fook me i nearly shit me self lol. i looked right at her she had grey hair quite old, walked about 8 yds looked back  she had  gone .! funny aint it  back then  i was 30 odd fit strong , and could put the size 10 in to any fooker if i had to, but kept looking back  all the way to me car lol 

Ffs you have some weird stuff over there,reminds me of The Wicker Man movie.I would have watched the topless women but too lol.The old women you saw sounds more like a ghost,funny,as friendly as a lot of lurchers are, most still are protective of their owners.I believe you with the ghost thing,I've seen a few weird things over here in the scrub that can't be explained.

I was off out lamping with my mate, we had a stretch of straight road to walk before we get to the fields, either side of the road is woods......pitch black no street lights. I saw a car pull in the woods, knock his lights and continue driving to hide his car behind a holly bush.  A minute later  a little  a fat little fella popped out of the woods, he scams straight over to us........he had a gun of sorts around his neck which he was waving at us........” f**k off from here there’s things going off tonight”, it was just gone twelve. Been young at the time we just legged it......given he had a gun I wasn’t hanging about.

Anyway when we got out of the woods I noticed the lights on at the farm house......got them to phone the police. Anyway not long after the  police had spoke to the fella and caught back up with us. It was an air pistol he had been waving at us. The police were aware of what had been going on.....which I’ll get to......roll forward a year later.

......About 10pm my mate was laying down in the drivers side of his car and his girlfriend  laying in the other seat.....same road....my mate noticed he could no longer see the moon in his wing mirror, he suddenly noticed something move, so he banged hard on his car window and got out of the car....the bloke just walked way.....he had his head right in between the mirror and window.

Another time on the same road, same scenario, but he heard something rustling near a tree just opposite the car, he got out and chucked a big brick, all of a sudden same fella popped out and chased my mate who shot off in the car.

According to the policeman the fella with the gun was part of a group that used to wait around the woods for cars to pull up, they would then just watch them shag. Fella got away with a verbal warning.  Best part for me was I recognised the blokes reg plate so I knew who it was.   

3 hours ago, Shortstraw said:

I was off out lamping with my mate, we had a stretch of straight road to walk before we get to the fields, either side of the road is woods......pitch black no street lights. I saw a car pull in the woods, knock his lights and continue driving to hide his car behind a holly bush.  A minute later  a little  a fat little fella popped out of the woods, he scams straight over to us........he had a gun of sorts around his neck which he was waving at us........” f**k off from here there’s things going off tonight”, it was just gone twelve. Been young at the time we just legged it......given he had a gun I wasn’t hanging about.

Anyway when we got out of the woods I noticed the lights on at the farm house......got them to phone the police. Anyway not long after the  police had spoke to the fella and caught back up with us. It was an air pistol he had been waving at us. The police were aware of what had been going on.....which I’ll get to......roll forward a year later.

......About 10pm my mate was laying down in the drivers side of his car and his girlfriend  laying in the other seat.....same road....my mate noticed he could no longer see the moon in his wing mirror, he suddenly noticed something move, so he banged hard on his car window and got out of the car....the bloke just walked way.....he had his head right in between the mirror and window.

Another time on the same road, same scenario, but he heard something rustling near a tree just opposite the car, he got out and chucked a big brick, all of a sudden same fella popped out and chased my mate who shot off in the car.

According to the policeman the fella with the gun was part of a group that used to wait around the woods for cars to pull up, they would then just watch them shag. Fella got away with a verbal warning.  Best part for me was I recognised the blokes reg plate so I knew who it was.   

Wasn't this one was it?...

DSCF2213.JPG.aec35f493618ce45179afbf2c1a8c4e1.jpeg.1ef341979af8710000b0e8fb6c6ed818.jpeg

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 5