what have they done to coca cola etc

gave up buying Taylor made fags when they started going out more than a roll up?

never been 1for drinking pop etc..... but that lilt tastes like shit these days?

multi packets of crisps with 16 grams in a packet?wtfs that all about?chocolate bars are half the size but have massive packets still?why have we all got to suffer because fat Brenda next door drinks 6 litres of coke a day and 24 packets of walkers crisps?

go to Greggs and they stopped the steak and cheeserolls.....pushing the vegan option to the masses ?f***ing granola,seeds this,f***ing seeds that,supplements for this and that.....what ever happened to having some self f***ing control??

• Like 4
  • Haha 3

2 hours ago, Greyman said:

Every single person I know in my age group that has diabetes drank fizzy drinks diet ,zero or full fat makes no odds, one bloke who only drank coke had kidney failure by 40 in fact I think there was something on the news yesterday saying that the healthy options were 25 percent worse for you than full sugar, leave it all well alone is my advice 

There is an unproven link to wether  fizzy drinks cause kidney problems or if people with underlying kidney issues are more inclined to drink fizzy pop 

• Like 2
13 hours ago, THE STIFFMEISTER said:

There is an unproven link to wether  fizzy drinks cause kidney problems or if people with underlying kidney issues are more inclined to drink fizzy pop 

Coincidence - correlation - causation.................. confusion!

19 hours ago, THE STIFFMEISTER said:

Whichever way it cuts I just go with what my eyes and ears are telling me and every unhealthy fecker I no is on the fizzy pop, fortunately I just don’t like drinks with bubbles in them so don’t have the dilemma, I have been moaning at a lad were I work about his consumption of fizzy drinks for ages but he just laughs it off, this week he come up to me a bit sheepishly and told me his doctor has booked him in for a diabetes test, I think he’s in his mid to late 30s, I,m far from an educated man but find it quite shocking how the younger generation have to wait to be told what is blatantly obvious before they do anything about anything,   

On 04/09/2019 at 20:38, .357shooter said:

never mind this brexit shite more importantly what have they done to ruin the tast of coke.only have a can or two once in a blue moon but the original full fat version taste like shite.never used to drink a lot but back in the day an ice cold coke used to be really nice to drink on a hot day.we should start a petition to bring back all things that were once good.what do you lot think used to be a lot better before the nanny state decided everything is no good for you ?

Are adding enough JD to it? Still tastes fine to me

• 2 weeks later...