what have they done to coca cola etc

never mind this brexit shite more importantly what have they done to ruin the tast of coke.only have a can or two once in a blue moon but the original full fat version taste like shite.never used to drink a lot but back in the day an ice cold coke used to be really nice to drink on a hot day.we should start a petition to bring back all things that were once good.what do you lot think used to be a lot better before the nanny state decided everything is no good for you ?

39 minutes ago, MickC said:

Cant remember the last time I seen Dandelion and Burdock pop, mind you I didnt like it anyway . Lol

I was never fond of it when I was a kid but nowadays I like a can with my fish & chips. 

• Like 1
6 hours ago, lurcherman 887 said:

Cokes the only thing that hasnt changed thats why theres a sugar tax on it.... original lucozade now thats been ruined!!!  As have many other drinks.. 

Why the hell would you want to drink original lucozade you wierdo...... 

32 minutes ago, maxhardcore said:

They now saying folk who drink 2 cans pers day of any soft drink increase their chance of dying by 20% or something .

Im not surprised ' drop a old dirty coin or a gold ring ect into a cup of the stuff.

Couldnt the same be said for orange juice with coins

• Haha 1

Every single person I know in my age group that has diabetes drank fizzy drinks diet ,zero or full fat makes no odds, one bloke who only drank coke had kidney failure by 40 in fact I think there was something on the news yesterday saying that the healthy options were 25 percent worse for you than full sugar, leave it all well alone is my advice 

• Like 1