Interesting wolf tale from John Dudley

Just listening to a joe Rogan podcast in the garden as I put together a bbq that’s apparently “needing built “ whilst she watches Netflix 

Jesus Christ , good story and the bottom link is for the wolves they discuss after the tale

imagine seeing that out on the lamp at night !! 

https://www.google.co.uk/search?q=cjm+photography+wolves&client=safari&hl=en-gb&prmd=insv&source=lnms&tbm=isch&sa=X&ved=2ahUKEwj2n8LSgrDkAhXeVBUIHZUGCYMQ_AUoAXoECAoQAQ&biw=320&bih=454#imgrc=2HX76gt4bH1FmM

• Thanks 1

I have wolves literally 20 min drive from my house.

only once have I encountered them during deer season i walked down a game trail then one howled, then another howled from a different position then another howled so then i got the fck from there.

never seen one alive

On 03/09/2019 at 14:27, Balaur said:

Hmm I'd not want to be killing them, but every man to his sport, guides sounded I'll equipped taking refuse in a den lol. Interesting story, I'd find bears more intimidating some of the stories about being hunted by grizzlys are pretty terrifying. I guess it you're gonna get eaten doesn't matter too much. I was on a mates land in zim, mahogany and avocado but mostly jungle type of stuff, he used to send his boerbel x staffy ahead to find the poachers snares, but also (I found out later) to increase his chances with a leopard as they hunt baboon so take the throat of humans, I didn't do many snare patrols after that, always felt you were being watched haha. Had an opinel with me obviously.

Can't beat a nice opinel, I have three ??

Don't think I'd be stalking through jungle looking for leopards armed with just an opinel though ? .......... ??

Edited by shaaark
  • Like 1
On ‎19‎/‎09‎/‎2019 at 02:37, W. Katchum said:

Cowardly cnut?

I have never seen a Wolf in the Flesh  but years ago in Coventry  there was a posh shop that sold Animal Skins and on the floor were two Wolves dressed out as Rugs , They were massive and nearly pure White , not my thing in fact   I doubt that I could even stand on one but Magnificent all the same .

• Like 1
  • 2 years later...

I went on a wolf hunt when I was in Kosovo (not by choice) thankfully we seen nothing close enough to shoot. 
the Norwegians were in charge of (op muttly) which consisted of patrolling Prestina city and the surrounding towns thinning out the packs of wild dogs. 

• Like 1
2 hours ago, socks said:

the Norwegians were in charge of (op muttly) which consisted of patrolling Prestina city and the surrounding towns thinning out the packs of wild dogs. 

There's a bit of footage online of council workers, dog killers to be truthful, in Islamabad, their job is to drive round the city shooting stray dogs (rabies I guess) in the streets with a shotgun, I would post it up but it's a bit grim. 

• Like 1
On 04/04/2022 at 11:13, mackem said:

There's a bit of footage online of council workers, dog killers to be truthful, in Islamabad, their job is to drive round the city shooting stray dogs (rabies I guess) in the streets with a shotgun, I would post it up but it's a bit grim. 

Yes, I've seen that. Grim but necessary. "Gad sir right and a left at german shepherds.  Then a single collie ."Spiffing morning!"

• Haha 1
Just now, jukel123 said:

Yes, I've seen that. Grim but necessary. "Gad sir right and a left at german shepherds.  Then a single collie ."Spiffing morning!"

Have you seen the safety backstop? None ? just lines them up in the street and BANG. 

• Like 1