Camper van conversions

2 hours ago, Lenmcharristar said:

Defo something I’m gona do in the near future, I’ve heard the most saleable are the transporters and return a higher yield in resale as every rich person that’s wants a camper wants a vw 

If your doing it for profit agree go vw but if you want a camper they are shite no room and over priced 

• Like 2

• Replies 49
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Sprinter van my boss did last year 

Don't know wether this is of any interest or not but my lad used this design to create a bed or bench seat. Cheers Arry  

Bit posh for me looks lovely though, but I,m more at home in something like this, would feel right at home in a rocking chair on the decking, 

Posted Images

On 09/09/2019 at 13:47, Leo Sayer said:

I really like those stealth camper van things you see on YouTube.  Look practical and you can park them anywhere and not get much bother by the look of it. 

In France you might get away with it in the sticks, but in towns the gendarmes and parking officials will spot them. It is the fridge vents that give it away. I would imagine it will be the same in the UK.

On 06/09/2019 at 20:58, Lenmcharristar said:

Defo something I’m gona do in the near future, I’ve heard the most saleable are the transporters and return a higher yield in resale as every rich person that’s wants a camper wants a vw 

The VWs are a fashion item. Most of the professionally done PVCs are based on the Citron / Peugeot panel vans. The best thing would be to look at the photos of the interiors of those that are advertised and compare. Just a few centimetres of width makes a great deal of difference in what you can fit in and what you can't.

Also, look at how boats are furnished and equipped as the boat builders are masters of squeezing a lot into small spaces.

• Like 1
34 minutes ago, Balaur said:

Forget about vw , get a cheap vivaro lwb, try and get one with roof rack and clad inside, get a mattress and led lights jobs a goodun....

Next door neighbour has a 65 plate Vivaro, just paid £1300  to have a new turbo, 39,000 miles ?

Cheers, D.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
18 hours ago, dytkos said:

Next door neighbour has a 65 plate Vivaro, just paid £1300  to have a new turbo, 39,000 miles ?

Cheers, D.

That’s because it’s another pile of Euro shite, a mate bought one from new, had 3 new Ecu,s whilst it was still under warranty and scrapped as soon as the warranty ran out, even the new transits now run a french engine, 5 year life disposable motors ?

• 2 months later...