Jump to content

Wheaten cross


Recommended Posts


  • Replies 39
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Bruce went over a nice wheaton greyhound last night was a big bitch 25tts 

seen a few I'd kennel....got a young bitch here that  at 9/10 months old ,really impressed me....very committed to the task in hand....didn't get her for stuff that bites back if I'm honest, but will

Posted Images

4 hours ago, C.green said:

Why you running that dog so heavy dc 

thats how shes built mate👍...she was 9/10 months old in that picture,first few proper runs down south,she's grown abit since then...she's built to take a few knocks and  🤞not breakIMG_20190826_160313_811.jpg.92274fbf5759b0d9383583a385551d42.jpg

Link to post
3 minutes ago, Balaur said:

She's a big strong lump, lovely temp, thought you were gonna have to wear crampons at the comp lol.

everyone who asked to take her for a walk......didn't ask twice😂...funny because folks always assume it's a dog because of her build🙈she's a doggy looking bitch....just how I like my terrier bitches ...👍IMG_20190227_171311_252.jpg.a7dd540ab2af9e079700872fb823f023.jpg

  • Like 5
Link to post

The few rough dogs i seen get hot quicker common sense aint it especially early season can end ya night prematurely so i reckon they go better not carrying too much wieght looks very heavy in that first pic but if its keeping ya happy best of luck. Deffo a doggy bitch in pics.

Seen a couple pure wheatens seems that people go mad on them for a minute then get out of them.

Edited by C.green
Link to post
14 minutes ago, Daniel cain said:

everyone who asked to take her for a walk......didn't ask twice😂...funny because folks always assume it's a dog because of her build🙈she's a doggy looking bitch....just how I like my terrier bitches ...👍IMG_20190227_171311_252.jpg.a7dd540ab2af9e079700872fb823f023.jpg

I take it you have a different approach when it comes to women 😂

Link to post
3 minutes ago, C.green said:

The few rough dogs i seen get hot quicker common sense aint it especially early season can end ya night prematurely so i reckon they go better not carrying too much wieght looks very heavy in that first pic but if its keeping ya happy best of luck. Deffo a doggy bitch in pics.

Seen a couple pure wheatens seems that people go mad on them for a minute then get out of them.

in both those pics shes not even 11 months old....was still growing.....took her out for a few spins,check she was worth feeding,then put her away to feel the sun on her back😎I won't be slipping her on 20/30 rabbits a night.....didn't get her for that😉 won't be slipping her more than a few times a night until it cools right down October time....my mate keeps the fluffy  pures......too much for most lads imo👍

 

7 minutes ago, fred90 said:

I take it you have a different approach when it comes to women 😂

 I'm punching well above my weight on that front pal😁

  • Haha 1
Link to post

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.


×
×
  • Create New...