Wheaten cross

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Bruce went over a nice wheaton greyhound last night was a big bitch 25tts 

seen a few I'd kennel....got a young bitch here that  at 9/10 months old ,really impressed me....very committed to the task in hand....didn't get her for stuff that bites back if I'm honest, but will

Posted Images

13 minutes ago, brambles said:

Can't speak of the bitch but from what I have seen of the dog which has improved 10 fold since I last seen him, he's a very good choice  of stud, atb wae the litter ??

Thanks mark won't be having one myself prefer them smaller for the rabbits boy with the bitch seems a geniune type and i believe what he says your grandson got a pup yet ??

• Like 2
1 hour ago, nothernlite said:

Thanks mark won't be having one myself prefer them smaller for the rabbits boy with the bitch seems a geniune type and i believe what he says your grandson got a pup yet ??

Picked him up a wee cocker and he's been running my wee brown bitch quite a decent little team he has going, he's choking to get going this season, those kits he had off you last year will be well worked this season ??

• Like 1

Good little dogs them Wheaton whippets  lad i used to do a bit with had one not the fastest thing but over short distance it could catch old Charlie bit to hard for its own good though used to take some stick this was about 10 years ago then about 8 years ago a lad i know breed some Mam straight Wheaton dad 3/4 whippet 1/4 bedlington i took a dog pup split up with our Lass so give him to a good mate of mine at 6 months old he still got him now don’t do a lot with him now but is a handy little dog atb longers01 

• Like 1

seen a few I'd kennel....got a young bitch here that  at 9/10 months old ,really impressed me....very committed to the task in hand....didn't get her for stuff that bites back if I'm honest, but will try her when I think she's ready and if opportunity arises?still young and a long way off the whole package...but I got a good feeling in me waters ?20190903_131229.jpg.7775c29eba566178168d8a0b206f197f.jpg

• Like 6