• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

cant beat walking behind a flute band .. 

heres an idea,how about banning ALL marches from both sides of the divide ,and try narrow the divide,until THERE NO DIVIDE AT ALL ...it may take a score or more years ,but it would be a start ...you g

??? Couldn’t give a fcuk if it had of been hail the size of basketballs bouncing of their noggins??? any man that finds shite like that an attractive way to spend their weekend needs their  fcuking he

Posted Images

4 minutes ago, Lenmcharristar said:

I haven’t scrounged anything, the only scrounger is you on the dole ya bum. So show me where I’ve been scrounging pups?

Every post were a litter of pups is posted or an expecting bitch is posted your on scrounging ,a quick search on the terriers will show ya 

Your like boys from the orange stuff ,gis a pup I can work that ? 

Just now, Comrade said:

Every post were a litter of pups is posted or an expecting bitch is posted your on scrounging ,a quick search on the terriers will show ya 

Your like boys from the orange stuff ,gis a pup I can work that ? 

I’ve only ever enquires about pups if I really wanted just any I’d already have it, doesn’t mean scrounging, paying for a pup ain’t scrounging, you only came on because Celtic won fs wtf does that say, suppose allowances can be made as it’s the only time yas celebrate a win

2 minutes ago, Blackmag said:

Comrade why the hatred ? 

He’s a professional at it, if it was other way about he would be screaming IAN B, IAN B I’ve been offended my human rights have been insulted quick quick I’ve been down trodden again,  now where’s my bottle of Bucky 

Just now, Lenmcharristar said:

He’s a professional at it, if it was other way about he would be screaming IAN B, IAN B I’ve been offended my human rights have been insulted quick quick I’ve been down trodden again,  now where’s my bottle of Bucky 

I'm drinking Hun tears ,yummy ,

Sunday morning up with the lark 

Think I'll take a walk in the park 

Hey hey hey , it's a beautiful day .......?????????

25 minutes ago, Comrade said:

I'm drinking Hun tears ,yummy ,

Sunday morning up with the lark 

Think I'll take a walk in the park 

Hey hey hey , it's a beautiful day .......?????????

See jock footy songs are up on the same level as their skill at the game ..:boredom:

3 minutes ago, fireman said:

See jock footy songs are up on the same level as their skill at the game ..:boredom:

That’s a wide swipe fireman 

fot the best part of four decades I’ve supported Celtic 

sadly an element of our support isn’t just content to lord it over our friends who support rangers for s week or so after a win 

it reverts to potato famines, hunger strikers and songs about places they’ve never been 

no wonder we get humped in Europe . 

• Haha 1
21 minutes ago, THE STIFFMEISTER said:

That’s a wide swipe fireman 

fot the best part of four decades I’ve supported Celtic 

sadly an element of our support isn’t just content to lord it over our friends who support rangers for s week or so after a win 

it reverts to potato famines, hunger strikers and songs about places they’ve never been 

no wonder we get humped in Europe . 

Anno don’t know why scotland haven’t chucked rangers and Celtic out of the country yet lol 2 football teams fighting over events in a different country lol ya couldn’t make it up, comrade Corbin there had to come on here for a slagging match because nobody answers the phone to him. His name in their phone comes up as don’t answer

9 minutes ago, Lenmcharristar said:

Anno don’t know why scotland haven’t chucked rangers and Celtic out of the country yet lol 2 football teams fighting over events in a different country lol ya couldn’t make it up, comrade Corbin there had to come on here for a slagging match because nobody answers the phone to him. His name in their phone comes up as don’t answer

Pup scrounging Hun tears ?????????

• Confused 1