• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

cant beat walking behind a flute band .. 

heres an idea,how about banning ALL marches from both sides of the divide ,and try narrow the divide,until THERE NO DIVIDE AT ALL ...it may take a score or more years ,but it would be a start ...you g

??? Couldn’t give a fcuk if it had of been hail the size of basketballs bouncing of their noggins??? any man that finds shite like that an attractive way to spend their weekend needs their  fcuking he

Posted Images

24 minutes ago, Jonjon79 said:

I've never understood all that marching band/marching season stuff :unknw:

They all seem to put in a good effort and turn out a decent performance.

bit like all that Jazz Band shit in the 80's....?1530792822_Screenshot_20190831-193156_SamsungInternet.jpg.053c93f497d5b9a38d7f2b38918ddee6.jpg

They let a republican band parade through govan and it caused a riot and they can’t figure out why????? Basically an IRA band parading through a loyalist area, wtf were people thinking? I’m not into the bands but it’s each to their own, it’s funny how when it’s an orange March it’s seen as offensive and trouble making but when it’s a republican March it’s about rememberence and culture of the down trodden Irish? Absolutely the same for both sides to remember their own. There’s worse things going on in the world that band marches but common sense should show that republicans and loyalists won’t get along very well especially when drink is involved

Ah, ok. It's a  shame that comes to that - some of them young 'uns that take part do really well.

........... I remember seeing some of the young cadets in the military bands at the royal tournament - I could never play an instrument so, they always impressed me :thumbs:

• Like 1
23 minutes ago, Lenmcharristar said:

They let a republican band parade through govan and it caused a riot and they can’t figure out why????? Basically an IRA band parading through a loyalist area, wtf were people thinking? I’m not into the bands but it’s each to their own, it’s funny how when it’s an orange March it’s seen as offensive and trouble making but when it’s a republican March it’s about rememberence and culture of the down trodden Irish? Absolutely the same for both sides to remember their own. There’s worse things going on in the world that band marches but common sense should show that republicans and loyalists won’t get along very well especially when drink is involved

heres an idea,how about banning ALL marches from both sides of the divide ,and try narrow the divide,until THERE NO DIVIDE AT ALL ...it may take a score or more years ,but it would be a start ...you got to let bygones be bygones,you dont have to foorget,but f**k it try forgive for a change ..wrongs were done on both sides,but i reckon its engrained too deep to ever happen

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2

FFS why can't we celebrate the fact a guys son in law travelled to his da in laws back yard and won the undisputed crown .. he won hands down fact in the other fellas back yard fact 

8 minutes ago, jigsaw said:

heres an idea,how about banning ALL marches from both sides of the divide ,and try narrow the divide,until THERE NO DIVIDE AT ALL ...it may take a score or more years ,but it would be a start ...you got to let bygones be bygones,you dont have to foorget,but f**k it try forgive for a change ..wrongs were done on both sides,but i reckon its engrained too deep to ever happen

I’d say your right jigsaw about being engrained in both sides, too deeply, however I’m happy being in the union and think we’re better off in the uk there’s a difference between unionist and loyalist, I’d like too see all my fellow countrymen treated equally whichever side of the divide, but there’s always the victim seekers that it pays to keep us divided, as for unity here the Irish independence fight has no cause now because they’re under the rule of the 4th reich. As the Irish government has sold yous up the river also

3 minutes ago, Chid said:

FFS why can't we celebrate the fact a guys son in law travelled to his da in laws back yard and won the undisputed crown .. he won hands down fact in the other fellas back yard fact 

why do ye have to ffs,celebrate away in the comfort of yer homes ,amongst like minded folk ,same for the opposition(as you so see them)..not marching like dweebs up a public road ,its like who owns the cock that can crow the loudest ffs...silly shit in my eyes ,but again im not from them parts ,so maybe im not in any position to be judgemental ,but its just an observation from a man outside the rift

2 minutes ago, Chid said:

Pick a day celebrate?. No need to CELEBRATE for two months and bring roads and towns to a standstill so a handful of ballbags in bowler hats can have a walk up a road. 

4 minutes ago, Lenmcharristar said:

I’d say your right jigsaw about being engrained in both sides, too deeply, however I’m happy being in the union and think we’re better off in the uk there’s a difference between unionist and loyalist, I’d like too see all my fellow countrymen treated equally whichever side of the divide, but there’s always the victim seekers that it pays to keep us divided, as for unity here the Irish independence fight has no cause now because they’re under the rule of the 4th reich. As the Irish government has sold yous up the river also

yep,we gopt a bunch of caniving two faced snakes running our land now,its not unionists or nationalists ye got to watch,its deceit...ists(i just made that up ,but you get the idea of it all,lol)

• Like 1
21 minutes ago, dogmandont said:

Pick a day celebrate?. No need to CELEBRATE for two months and bring roads and towns to a standstill so a handful of ballbags in bowler hats can have a walk up a road. 

12th July the royal 13th in scarva and last Saturday in August hardly 2 months of celebrations that bring roads and towns to a standstill ... 

• Like 1
5 minutes ago, Chid said:

12th July the royal 13th in scarva and last Saturday in August hardly 2 months of celebrations that bring roads and towns to a standstill ... 

You for real. ???.  It took us 3 hours today to travel a usual 45 minute journey because 3 different villages had orangemen out for a walk, can you not walk on the footpaths like normal folk. 

35 minutes ago, dogmandont said:

You for real. ???.  It took us 3 hours today to travel a usual 45 minute journey because 3 different villages had orangemen out for a walk, can you not walk on the footpaths like normal folk. 

They only held you up because you looked like yous were still celebrating pride year with all your spandex on with your bikes

• Haha 2