On 29/08/2019 at 17:24, Ace Boone coon said:

I saw this ad and couldn't believe the crazy amount! And I thought the 1 ad I saw for a 1,000 a pup was insane already right below that one. Would any of you guy's pay that kind of money? Because I know I sure the hell wouldn't

Screenshot_20190829-112014_Samsung Internet.jpg

There must be a numpty market for it over there,if it was my brass id think about importing something better and cheaper into the country.

• 2 weeks later...
On 29/08/2019 at 11:27, Ace Boone coon said:

Screenshot_20190829-112637_Samsung Internet.jpg

At least there is a guarantee on the dogs can't hold it against a man who is willing to do the right thing and stand behind their dogs.. very nice dogs on that site.. gotta give him that btw.

Edited by Jambalaya

I agree Dan about the guarantee, but even that could end up being shady. Like this his ad states, he will take a look at it himself and if he agrees it won't work then he will give another pup. You know how that can end up.  The man on his website makes big and bulshot claims Dan. And I'm sure you know because  sure you been on his site. And yes he does have real nice dog's that he bought not that long ago site unseen. And he started breeding and posting sale ads right away and put up a big website also. The only reason why one would do any of that is for a dollar. Sorry that's a peddler in my book. And also a 1,000 for a pup is a lot of money for a dog that may or may not work out. He claims to have a percentage of workers off his litters. Which is funny because he hasn't even had the dogs long enough to know that. Lmao. He talks on his website like he has owned this line for a long time and he even post pics of dogs he never met and that are not even from our country. Makes me wonder did he get permission to do so even from the guys who actually own them? sorry Dan but he's a peddler. 

• Like 2

The chaps on here, take it up with him and quit spouting the same rhetoric over and over. Username 1of1. He just posted one of his dogs registered on the website in show us your paterdales topic. It wasn't difficult to make the connection! Dogs going for stupid money with all sorts of ridiculous pedigrees attached is not limited to Paterdales or working terriers. If there's stupid buyers with more money than sense, you'll find sellers willing to take it off their hands. A suggestion would be to build a bridge and get over it, worry about what's in your kennel and not what others are doing. 

• Like 2