• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By WhiteSalukiBitch
      **sorry for the double post**
      I know I'm probably going to get the piss severely ripped out of me for asking this, but
      Has anyone ever successfully trained a deaf lurcher (from two working parents and I own her 4 year old sister who is an awesome little bunny basher.) 
      Genetically she has potential, but...what do you experts think? 
      She's not a Double merle by the way, it's extreme piebald/white head. Her vision is perfect 
    • By WhiteSalukiBitch
      I know I'm probably going to get the piss severely ripped out of me for asking this, but
      Has anyone ever successfully trained a deaf lurcher (from two working parents and I own her 4 year old sister who is an awesome little bunny basher.) 
      Genetically she has potential, but...what do you experts think? 
      She's not a Double merle by the way, it's extreme piebald/white head. Her vision is perfect 
    • By Oshea
      Evening all,
      I'm lucky enough to have first pick from a friends litter. He’s crossed his Saluki dog with his Collie Bull GH bitch. I’ve only seen videos of the litter as he’s based in UK. Few different characters in the litter, some sit reluctant off in the back ground others play among themselves two are incredibly forward one more than the other. 

What key things do you look for when picking a litter? I’ve mostly ran mine on rabbits, reds and some others.

Go stead,
      oshea 
    • By Kingofthelamp
      Anyone ever worked a deaf lurcher by any chance?..reason behind the question is I’ve bred a retired dog to a Merle bitch an I took my pup from it the biggest of the lot black and white with two ice blue eyes but I’ve noticed he can’t hear anything bangs or anything like that there’s only a odd reaction to some stuff but his eyesight is 100% very good eyes. I’m just curious because it’s all I have from this old dog and I was thinking could I use the pup lamping and out with terriers any info be [BANNED TEXT]. The father was not Merle only mother...