• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By Saluki x Whippet
      Hi lads , Been fishing years , known plenty of lads who hunt always interested in it , got a dog two weeks a back a saluki whippet , fathers of bog warrior coursing bitch in uk , mother full whippet .
      Hoping to use my dog for hunting when it gets to 10 month mark , lamping rabbits mainly . Just looking for tips on training. Never owned a dog so hard to train , still very intelligent though . Anyways , any advice you can give on teaching her to lamp , and what stuff I should invest in would be appreciated So many different lads saying work them off lead on lead you need this collar and that etc , 
    • By Vicky Steadman
      Haven't been on here in ages, just thought I'd share a few recent pictures of my pup Simba as he approaching his 1st birthday, he's all stripped out for the summer and showing my plenty of promise of what's to come this season. He's just touching on 26tts now, bigger than I expected seeing as dam and sire were 24.5 and 24tts respectively. He's had a handful of rabbits on the lamp end of season to get an idea of what the game is about and has no trouble picking them up, he's already used his size to his advantage a couple of times and keeping the freezer full too. Really happy with him so far even if he's practically untrainable. He doesn't entertain retrieving yet but maybe he'll get the idea when the real work starts. 

• By Chris01
      Hi there am new to this but if the any one that wants to breed there saluki av got dog here for stud how do u put pitchers on here tho 
    • By Shaun bond
      Evening all. Looking to get back into the sport after 8 years off. I’m either after a saluki bull greyhound or a saluki whippet greyhound for lamping rabbit fox occasionally hare. What would be your preferred choice? 
      also where would be best place to look for a decent breeder? Any advice would be appreciated 👍🏻