• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

UPDATE AS PROMISED Took the lamps out last night and put them through their paces. Was very impressed with both lamps. The 3-stage switch is a great new feature; goes from high to medium to low.

Got the two new models back in stock for the lads and lases that have asked. Very good feed back on first lot o

Yes and more distance if you can wait should be here in a week but I will want to test it fully before selling them

Posted Images

i had a lamp off Lloyd it was one of the first three the middle one fits in my coat pocket easy to charge no battery good beam but i only do rabbit and the odd mistake on the hare nice and light well worth the money  

2 hours ago, forest said:

I’m after new lamp but don’t want something that spreads just a tight beam any advice. 

If you can hang on a week or to I'll have what you are after but need to test fully before selling think this will change lamping for every one no more battery over shoulder and wirers getting in the way

• Like 2
On 30/08/2019 at 19:26, D Lloyd said:

If you can hang on a week or to I'll have what you are after but need to test fully before selling think this will change lamping for every one no more battery over shoulder and wirers getting in the way

I’m not a regular on here. Do you deal in them or have a shop. 

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By WhiteSalukiBitch
      **sorry for the double post**
      I know I'm probably going to get the piss severely ripped out of me for asking this, but
      Has anyone ever successfully trained a deaf lurcher (from two working parents and I own her 4 year old sister who is an awesome little bunny basher.) 
      Genetically she has potential, but...what do you experts think? 
      She's not a Double merle by the way, it's extreme piebald/white head. Her vision is perfect 
    • By WhiteSalukiBitch
      I know I'm probably going to get the piss severely ripped out of me for asking this, but
      Has anyone ever successfully trained a deaf lurcher (from two working parents and I own her 4 year old sister who is an awesome little bunny basher.) 
      Genetically she has potential, but...what do you experts think? 
      She's not a Double merle by the way, it's extreme piebald/white head. Her vision is perfect 
    • By Oshea
      Evening all,
      I'm lucky enough to have first pick from a friends litter. He’s crossed his Saluki dog with his Collie Bull GH bitch. I’ve only seen videos of the litter as he’s based in UK. Few different characters in the litter, some sit reluctant off in the back ground others play among themselves two are incredibly forward one more than the other. 

What key things do you look for when picking a litter? I’ve mostly ran mine on rabbits, reds and some others.

Go stead,
      oshea 
    • By Kingofthelamp
      Anyone ever worked a deaf lurcher by any chance?..reason behind the question is I’ve bred a retired dog to a Merle bitch an I took my pup from it the biggest of the lot black and white with two ice blue eyes but I’ve noticed he can’t hear anything bangs or anything like that there’s only a odd reaction to some stuff but his eyesight is 100% very good eyes. I’m just curious because it’s all I have from this old dog and I was thinking could I use the pup lamping and out with terriers any info be [BANNED TEXT]. The father was not Merle only mother...