The Welsh know how to do things

7 minutes ago, gnasher16 said:

No bad idea.....something we couldnt help but become aware of over the course of the game was the steady build up of piss/beer sloshing round your ankles every time you approach the troughs.....we stayed to watch the Yarde/Kovalev fight afterwards and by round 7 it was just unbearable,i guess thats the drawback encouraging men to look forward instead of down while taking a jimmy.....or maybe its just a Welsh thing i dont know ?

There was a night club in neath. Knocked down now.

To get to the toilets it's was about 10 steps to walk down.

All used to be fine untill about midnight then you could walk down 7 steps but the whole toilet area and up 3 steps was piss. Over 2ft of pure piss.

Stinking place..

I went to a pub in Neath called the duke years ago visiting a mate. Massive picture of Sigourney Weaver on the wall. f***ing brilliant place. Had a great night drinking cans of Lager because they din't have any pumps!

10 minutes ago, BGA said:

I went to a pub in Neath called the duke years ago visiting a mate. Massive picture of Sigourney Weaver on the wall. f***ing brilliant place. Had a great night drinking cans of Lager because they din't have any pumps!

I've spent many a night in there BGA about 25yrs ago.?

I just looked on Google maps to see the place to jog the memory.

It's had a lick of paint.

But this guys Google review is spot on ?

The beer garden looks a little overgrown lol.

Screenshot_20190829-184248.png.ad8e526d107aa74b3246d6fa7f0c695d.pngScreenshot_20190829-184146.png.a4ea32026465760cebc82432e1ab5b02.png

Screenshot_20190829-184154.png

1 minute ago, baker boy said:

Proper boozer no namby pamby grub and fckn kids running eerywhere

To right BB.some sound folk in there.

I was 18yr old in there griff the landlord caught me rolling a joint.

Go out the back and make that please he said.

Can't get fairer than that.

• Like 2

We just went in there on a Friday night. The landlord gave us some of his homegrown chilli sauce. It was like the b*****d had lit a fire in my face!!

There was a heavy metal band playing and the place was f***ing rammed. admittedly the place could have done with a bit of attention from a feather duster but I had an awesome time there. 

• Like 2