Amazing fun on the bass!!!

Really great vid that ? I've been out on the north coast this morning looking for a bass from the shore, but no luck. A few nice mackerel though I'm light tackle for tea.

We are going down west to the lizard, or Roseland next week for a few days on staycation. Hopefully find some where to winkle one out down there.

• Like 1

Excellent vid pal, really enjoy watching your exploits, some nice sizes rather than the usual schoolies, well done.

those sidewinders have been a firm favourite of mine for years now,  I find dark colours work well on bright days and the lighter on overcast days. The rhubarb and custard will always have a place on the wrecks, another good lure is the eddystone eel.

wont be too much longer until my next trip down to cornwall so save a few for me ?

On 03/09/2019 at 16:01, mole trapper said:

Really great vid that ? I've been out on the north coast this morning looking for a bass from the shore, but no luck. A few nice mackerel though I'm light tackle for tea.

We are going down west to the lizard, or Roseland next week for a few days on staycation. Hopefully find some where to winkle one out down there.

Good luck mate. You should find some somewhere. ???

15 hours ago, The Fishlocker said:

Those flying gurnards are pretty special aren’t they. Those smooth puffers can be a right nuisance. Soft plastic lures don’t last 2 minutes!! 

BC29967B-1E64-497C-B327-63820D88E1C6.jpeg

There were a couple of young lads on the boat who were gobsmacked when the boat owner showed them what it can do to a coke can.

• Like 1