English bull terriers

Since there's a thread done already about staffy bull, o thought it would be interesting to see, if many members keep english bull terriers.

I know they are used a lot in other countries for pig hunting ect, are they use much here, for bushing, ferreting ect.

Atb sox

I suggest you speak with Glen or whatever his name is at ingles bull rock or whatever it is called... he'll help you out ;)

As far as most know, only the Aussies and Pakis still use the blood for hunting

And as an addition go fuuck yourself ya wee weird questioning/topic starting/probable anti cnut.

You start some weird topics (granted so have I but mine involve sexual/physical abuse with animals, so obviously ok)

Yours are fishing like fuuck!

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

I really don't know what to say to  that. 

It did give me a laugh though. 

As for a weird, maybe to some, but it's not intended to be.

I have a very keen interest in working terriers of all types for many years. 

I see no difference in this topic than the staffy bull one. And in no did I ask, say hint or suggest anything weird or illegal.

Atb Sox 

There is no difference mate. However, you're new (on this username) and posting a lot of probing threads, on very sensitive topics... leads some to maybe think you're a c**t in sheep clothing.

If not, I do wholeheartedly apologise. 

As for the EBTs,  not many want an unstable (granted some feel different) dog in their kennels ;)

• Thanks 2

I toatly understand where your coming from, and agree with you fully.

Nothing to apologise for.

I have been following this site for many years. And I know it's suspicious when someone new starts posting topics like this.

Atb Sox 

I had a cross once it was supposed to have been ebt x mastiff seen a pair bought the pup it turned out ebt size , the neighbour called it the walking vagina as only mastiff part seemed to be its bits ?

Good with kids , good watch dog great at starting fights at mealtimes with the rotty we had at same time. 

Ugly as feck 

10 hours ago, Sox74 said:

Since there's a thread done already about staffy bull, o thought it would be interesting to see, if many members keep english bull terriers.

I know they are used a lot in other countries for pig hunting ect, are they use much here, for bushing, ferreting ect.

Atb sox

A popular cross here in OZ for pigs is the English bully/boxer/cattle dog.A lot feel if pit instead of bully is used the dogs tend to fight the pig instead of working it.The mrs had a English bull cross English mastiff when I met her and he was the best allround hunting dog I've seen and really smart.Even had him crash through a huge blackberry patch and bring out a litter of young rabbits one at a time live in his mouth.He caught pigs,goats and even deer on occasion.Old Ned was a bit of a legend around the area.Had him pts at 13 with cancer,like getting a family member put down.

• Like 1