Nobilo Sauvginon Blanc

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

It's for my girlfriends daughter who has only weeks left to live, it came out in conversation she loves the stuff and hasn't seen it for a while. I said I'd do everything possible to find her som

This has been a saga to say the least, Nobilo in NZ has been no help at all. Thanks to tremendous efforts from members here (they have been thanked in PM's) it seems a bottle is on its way from E

Just checked the cellar,I'm all out of that one ....sorry. 

Posted Images

I cant help but wonder what the urgency is for a 10 pound bottle of plonk.

For a number of years now ive had an account with one of the oldest wine merchants in Britain i can certainly ask them for you but id have my doubts they could help they wouldnt be able to make enough money off it ?

I,ll have the occasional drop of red at the dinner table other than that i cant stand the stuff but its a nice little interest to make a couple of quid off.

Edited by gnasher16
  • Like 1
12 hours ago, gnasher16 said:

I cant help but wonder what the urgency is for a 10 pound bottle of plonk.

For a number of years now ive had an account with one of the oldest wine merchants in Britain i can certainly ask them for you but id have my doubts they could help they wouldnt be able to make enough money off it ?

I,ll have the occasional drop of red at the dinner table other than that i cant stand the stuff but its a nice little interest to make a couple of quid off.

It's for my girlfriends daughter who has only weeks left to live, it came out in conversation she loves the stuff and hasn't seen it for a while.

I said I'd do everything possible to find her some!

Edited by Deker
  • Like 11
1 minute ago, Rusty_terrier said:

I'm at work and its shite .this seems a better use of my time tbh I'll have a wee browse if the net see if I can find some.

Appreciate, I've really been struggling! :thumbs:

3 minutes ago, Rusty_terrier said:

https://www.nobilowines.com/find-wine/index.php

Looks like the bottle is slightly different but it's the same one defo. Enter your area see where supplies it. If not contact them directly

Again, really appreciate but it is a different version (may be the only thing I can get though) and the site only serves the US.

22 minutes ago, Deker said:

It's for girlfriends daughter who has only weeks left to live, it came out in conversation she loves the stuff and hasn't seen it for a while.

I said I'd do everything possible to find her some!

Shit sorry my apologies for being nosey.

In that case that makes 2 of us i,ll try my best squire ?

• Like 3
3 minutes ago, maxhardcore said:

God Bless her and I hope you sincerely find a bottle or two of what your looking for ?

+1 deker.

Have you tried emailing nobilo or ringing them.

They may be able to track a few bottles down in the UK for you.

I am truly moved and grateful for many of the recent comments. Also offers of help.

I'm not sure if this isn't a bit too much of an ask but with the THL massive helping I remain hopeful.

Many thanks to you all!

:thumbs:

Mate that changes everything... 

That's a good a reason to buy a bottle as I've ever heard. I'll look about aswell. Not many places sell kiwi wines here but I know a couple of places, I can ask ;)

Also contact them as said directly and explain why. They WILL help you ;)

• Like 1

The boss is away at the moment, he is a big Sauvignon drinker / enthusiast, he’s got a cellar full of the stuff, he’s back at the weekend and I will ask him if he’s got a bottle . I know he likes Newzealand wine I see the cardboard boxes on the fire waiting to be burnt. 

• Like 1
  • 4 weeks later...

This has been a saga to say the least, Nobilo in NZ has been no help at all.

Thanks to tremendous efforts from members here (they have been thanked in PM's) it seems a bottle is on its way from Europe.

I am eternally grateful to all who spent a lot of their time and made tremendous efforts to help, there are some really great people on THL.

THANK YOU!

• Like 7