Nobilo Sauvginon Blanc

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

It's for my girlfriends daughter who has only weeks left to live, it came out in conversation she loves the stuff and hasn't seen it for a while. I said I'd do everything possible to find her som

This has been a saga to say the least, Nobilo in NZ has been no help at all. Thanks to tremendous efforts from members here (they have been thanked in PM's) it seems a bottle is on its way from E

Just checked the cellar,I'm all out of that one ....sorry. 

Posted Images

12 minutes ago, low plains drifter said:

Is this the case that has the dinner prepped early doors ?

Nope and yes probably... this is the case that I got fuucked up at Harewood, did good quitting beer and probably stole/found your scrap ??

Edited by mushroom

We had a wine night at work once and a lad turned up with a bottle of blue nun

i try to avoid wine in our house as my misses has two bottles and remembers that in 2005 she caught me liking at a makeup counter chick in a department store and we end up not speaking till Monday 

wine and chicks is like trying to put out fire by pouring petrol on it 

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 3

I dont mind a drop of red with a meal & theirs a bit of a tradition of a glass of rose while digging (always Cabernet d'Anjou!). But cant say white wine has ever left a lasting memory on my taste buds, all except Monbazillac along with foie gras! Nothing I have ever tried has gone so well together. I have a 2001 Sainte Croix Du Mont which im told goes well with foie gras, but im saving it for when I move house. Those 2 places are only about an hour away from each other, and only 2 hours or so from me.

Just for the craic I took some Moroccan red wine to a fancy French hunting lodge dinner, watching them trying to hide their disdain was hilarious.

• Haha 3
1 minute ago, Waz said:

True, hate gay drinks, I even take the umbrella out of my pina colada...

can't say I've ever liked any that ive tried over the years.....only have it in my house for cooking....if the Mrs drinks it....then it's incoming???

• Haha 1